Ravenfall is Recruiting!!

It's that time again! Ravenfall is looking for great players to be part of a great family!

Let it be know beforehand that RVN tryout process it's not for everyone.

"Ravenfall is a 21-and-over gaming clan. We MAY look at apps that fall just below this age, but very rarely and not without MUCH scrutiny"

In Ravenfall it's all about Honor, respect and maturity. Ravenfall has worked hard to become a well known and respected clan and we work even harder to maintain our good name and image! We frown upon cheating,shit talking, and ANY behavior that is deemed dishonorable, immature or disrespectful.

Now that you've read this, if you feel you're up to it, then make your way to: http://www.ravenfall.net cause....

Ravenfall-Recruiting-Poster.jpg

CAW!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

no more guinea pigs, no more hazing, in our tryout.. now if anyone is interested in RVN all you have to do is apply and you will just be in a probation period till the rest decides you are RVN material!

IS that fucking easy!! so if you wanted but where scared shitless of Tow and his "ways" during tryouts now is your chance to get around all the hell that usually involves RVN tryout and just chill, hang with the team and enjoy!

CAW! 8)

Hellraiser ]

no more guinea pigs, no more hazing, in our tryout.. now if anyone is interested in RVN all you have to do is apply and you will just be in a probation period till the rest decides you are RVN material!

IS that fucking easy!! so if you wanted but where scared shitless of Tow and his "ways" during tryouts now is your chance to get around all the hell that usually involves RVN tryout and just chill, hang with the team and enjoy!

CAW! 8)

Whats the catch.. i know Tow.. lol

inadub ]
Hellraiser ]

CAW! 8)

Whats the catch.. i know Tow.. lol

not much.. only that the tryout app now has 2 more questions:

Social Security Number

and Credit card Number!

8)

no.i'ts not true.. i wanted it to be tho.. but they said it was inappropriate or illegal or some other BS.. sucks..

but if you agree that we should ask for that, then feel free to PM me your SS and credit card #.

thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...