Wow .... they finally did it !

Guest Skipper
Undertow ]

KingJunk ]

I don't know what dumb ass posted thatb but there is NO Crossroads. Instead of Crossroads he/she may have ment Desert Glory.

Sorry, it was a mis-typed map and mistakenly put into the mailer.

I'll try not to be a "dumb ass" in the future, King.    ::)

You just find all sorts of new and interesting ways to be my favorite guy in this community, don't you.

LMFAO!! King has the worst case of foot-in-mouth disease I have seen yet.

I'll see you at mass on Friday, dumb-as....I mean Undertow

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for some ppl it might be to late for this release, but for some there happy to see it..

ppl complain they want the new map pack and they did bring it out...

if u think about it they prob did it right by knowing they werent going to get confrotation out to run up against cod4 so they thru us a bone to hold us the ones that crave socom something to do

u have to think i bet ya ini 4-5 months when the new socom comes out u guys will be doing and saying the same shit about cod4 and running up to the store at 12 am waiting in line to get the new socom

Guest KingJunk
Undertow ]

KingJunk ]

I don't know what dumb ass posted thatb but there is NO Crossroads. Instead of Crossroads he/she may have ment Desert Glory.

Sorry, it was a mis-typed map and mistakenly put into the mailer.

I'll try not to be a "dumb ass" in the future, King.    ::)

You just find all sorts of new and interesting ways to be my favorite guy in this community, don't you.

Boy ohh boy it would be you out of ALL the people in this world that play Socom the 1 person I call "dumb ass" it would be you :-\ :-\

smokeosama ]

According to Dev Gru Echo, zippers blog guy, they also revamped the hit detection, accuracy, and distance of all the weapons.

I have noticed that it takes few hits to get a kill / or die.

UNCLE-SID25 ]

I must say there skuba your 21 posts have not been filled with vast positive knowledge that has deeply benifited this community lol... Before you pull someones chain ya might want to establish some report of good will... ;)

i dont need to establish anything ive been here since the beginning of UF and my clan won the 2 i was in...thanks though. :-*

Guest H.A.V.0.C
UNCLE-SID25 ]

I must say there skuba your 21 posts have not been filled with vast positive knowledge that has deeply benifited this community lol... Before you pull someones chain ya might want to establish some report of good will... ;)

i dont need to establish anything ive been here since the beginning of UF and my clan won the 2 i was in...thanks though. :-*

You know, I was going to stall you out, simply because I'm too busy for the little things, and one of them is getting into it, and setting someone strait on these forums. But since you seem to want to keep acting like your some king shit around these parts, lets see what you got...

I have been part of this community for a very long time, and I don't remember any "Scuba" being a part of shit! Or you being part of any clan that has won any UF tournament. But I could be wrong..... You said that both clans won with YOU in it, which to me insinuates that they only won because of YOU, so I'm interested to know what clans they where?

You also say you've been here from the beginning, but you only have 22 posts and just registered OCTOBER 17th 2007....and yet this community has been around for the past 3 years, So unless you've changed your user name, for some reason or another(probably because you where banned from this site) either that, or you are full of shit! If you did change your name what was you prior name?

And last but not least, YOU DO need to establish, some report in this community, if you plan on being respected as a stand up person. Otherwise you end up looking like a unintelligent jackass.....which you are quickly skating down that road. You sig says "Not cocky just confident" Well I think its the other way around....Your cocky because you have no confidence in yourself or in life.

So you try and knock people down, that are trying to be successful with their lives, because you don't want anyone being successful, if you cant be. You see my friend I'm almost twice your age, and have been down allot of the roads. And yes when I was 22 I thought I was king shit too, but it wasn't until I was almost 40 that I realized that youth was my worst enemy in life.

You see my friend, just because you have a dick, doesn't make you a man. (HAVOC 23:19)

And yes I'm sure with your young heart, and your know it all attitude, your going to read this post and write back some childish remarks, but have at it my friend, because you know what, I'm confident in my life in where I've been.... and where I'm going.

HAVDINI

P.S. Happy Thanksgiving

Skuba has been around a long time....... He was a beast in Socom2 and played a HUGE roll in his team's success in the UF. We [MOB] only matched up with them 1 time in the best Fishook battle I've ever played in. So, he does have some history here Havoc. Now dont get me wrong, its not a free pass to be a dick here to anybody, but he has been around and won some things here.

Guest KingJunk
Goat ]

Jackass??? I thought your title was "dumbass"

sheesh my bad... I'm such a dipshit.

LMDAO!

During Tacmap and other UF Tourneys I am "Jackass" during the break while there is no Tourney's I am a Jackass!! 8)

Guest [OHM]_contract_
MultipleTarget ]

is it worth buying the Map pack i still haven't DL the patch

lol

Been busy work school Well no kids

To me At first it was like, too little too late, but then I downloaded the maps and like a junkie, sony waved that stuff in my face again........CRACK IS BACK!!!!

SOCRACK.......

Socom2 was my baby and this just gave me such a kick in tha ass to play with joy again. Sony, I am still mad at you........but not that mad ::)

Thanks WiZ and accept my ps3 invite lol. i know how to act and i have been banned from these forums a couple times but not for a long time. I said what i said as in ppl shouldnt be PAYING for the mappack when they promised it so long ago even if its $6 it should be free. Like other ppl have said "socom is not getting any of my money until confrontation" and i agree but i prob would go for it haha. Yes i said it in a more immature way but sony/zipper did that to themselves and alot of us still want a good socom but its to the point where socom is a RENT first not go out and buy. Yet we will prob still play it.

I was in Cp* who won the first UF. then from the switch from s2-s3 died out alot of the members to be getting 16 ppl on so some of us joined up with TOU who won UF2. Then some UF drama of course happened especially in between UF2 and UF3 so we didnt come back and we did our own things. I have checked the forums off and on but just cuz i dont post all the time doesnt mean anything. If you are still interested in stuff we played in ill let you know. All you need to do is ask ppl who have been here about me.

So in other words NO i dont need to establish anything here that i havnt already. The ones who know me, know me the one who dont, dont and maybe will. I earn my respect in game not on the forums. Your the one calling me out and running your mouth not the other way around.

yes have a good thanksgiving.

Nobody's calling anybody out Skuba, and I know your history and why you got banned when you did.

Havoc is just a bit touchy of late due to something totally unrelated and under no tag and a newly registered Id.. talking crap about being the schit and all, for someone who doesn't know who you are well you can see how that would be taken..

Once again it comes down to familiarity.. if I know you and you talk schit than hey it's all good.. and taken as jest with a grain of salt .. if I don't know you and you act like a byotch than that's exactly how you get treated..

Havoc: Wise words old man, but mis placed on Skuba since he was more or less just talking Sony and the distaste with their releasing a map pack that was promised over a year and a half ago. He wasn't looking to pick a fight but again without familiarity it could have come off that way.

Skuba: RESPECT is not earned. NEVER. Respect can only be given and only from someone else to you. In order to gain respect you first must give respect. Whether or not you consider how you play the game is relevant and how you act on a forum is not, in truth it is both and more than that it is how you act in everything you do, not just a game. I'm not getting on your case, just in the future at least take the time to say "Hello" before you jump right in with an opinion on something. This would have been totally avoided if when havoc posted his distaste of your perceived cut on folks that choose to buy the pack, you had simply stated it wasn't a cut on anybody in particular and more a show of distaste for Sony's lack of customer care. I think you would be hard pressed to find many that can disagree with the lack of respect Sony has shown us the people that purchase their products.

So both of you guys Chill out, and forget this nonsense,, it's Thankgiving... BE THANKFUL DAMMIT!!

Guest H.A.V.0.C

Okay well, then I apologizes, if I misinterpreted your comments about the subject, I thought you where talking to me about my previous post on my house. My bad for the mistake.

Hello, my name is REVEREND.... LoL... I'd like express my frustration with Sony... They always manage to fuck something up. Seems I cant purchase map pack 2 cause I keep getting a code 47.. the first name I registered got hacked, which sony done nothing to help me. I used a gift card to validate this name. I used the same CC I used to validate my 1st name to purchase map pack 1, not once but twice, (for my wife and I).. Now sony says my card has been blocked..... I tried the AMEX gift card and sony tells me it wont work... However I checked the balance on the card and they took $12.00 off of it, 5.99 for each time I tried, and still NO maps!!!!!!!!!..