Red Dead Redemption

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couple questions:

Anyone that pre-ordered their copy from Gamestop get their code to work? Mine said invalid code.

And, in reference to MP characters. I noticed I was leveling up on characters I wasn't playing. Is that the way it is, or is there a way to level up one category over the other?

IRISH BULL ]

Couple questions:

Anyone that pre-ordered their copy from Gamestop get their code to work? Mine said invalid code.

And, in reference to MP characters. I noticed I was leveling up on characters I wasn't playing. Is that the way it is, or is there a way to level up one category over the other?

My code from GS worked, but the '6's' were actually CAPITAL G'S. Try that, make sure you look em all over.

Yeah, me and Irish played a couple free roam missions.

If you have someone in your posse that has the donkey or starving horse (below level 7 I think) make sure you call em over to you and let them take your horse. Once they are on it, you can call over another no problem.

I just got it yesterday...

And I was in the Amarillo town and out side and beside the saloon this guy was beating up this Hoe. At this point I'm really getting used to the game. And I barely know how to shoot the guns. The Hoes screaming for help so I run over there hit the O button and say "howdy mister". (I was trying to shoot him) By that time the guy pulls out a knife and starts stabbing the Hoe. I'm like holly shit. So I finally figure out how to get my gun pulled and blasted the guy. The Hoes dead and then I get negative points or respect points or something.

But anyways fun game. Just shoot the guy killing the hoe faster then I did.

Tool_Minion ]
BigMoneyNacku ]
Tool_Minion ]
BGCNTRY ]

I got mine from Best Buy, can't go wrong with a bad ass war horse, with the war horse I will find everyone with the special outfit and run their asses over and get it all dirty LOL

LMAO!

Ima kill you so bad dude....oh wait. You won't ever be online, so I won't ever get to shoot you.

Oh, he'll be online, but he'll get booted right before you kill him. He can't stay connected longer than a few minutes. ;D

LOL, he's trying to unplug, but being a seaman, he doesn't realize he has to plug back IN....

Actually he hasn't figured out you are suppose to pull the Ethernet cable NOT the power cable! ;)

Tool_Minion ]
MakeYaBleed ]

more fun to just hogtie a ho in a saloon and have everyone watching you... remember to throw your bandana on if you are playing the good guy role...

Does that effect anything?

Yes the bandanna keeps you from losing fame and honor while you're doing bad things. However it also keeps you from GAINING fame and honor while doing good things. So put it on to do bad, take it off to do good. Or put it on for good and take it off for bad, depends on your end goal. lol

I must have gotten lucky, I started in gaptooth and out of no where this ho was crying for help so I got off she called me a sucker and took my horse, I whistled and the horse came back after dumping the girl, I got on my horse chased the bitch down, hogtied her went to the track and got the job done.....justice and a medal

BGCNTRY ]

I must have gotten lucky, I started in gaptooth and out of no where this ho was crying for help so I got off she called me a sucker and took my horse, I whistled and the horse came back after dumping the girl, I got on my horse chased the bitch down, hogtied her went to the track and got the job done.....justice and a medal

LMAO, I shot a chick that did that....didn't think to whistle.

The one that got me was a dude begging for help, saying they were going to hang his wife....I went down, shot all the Waltons, and shot the rope she was hanging from. I jumped off my horse to loot the bodies, and she laughs and jumps on my horse and takes off!

I had JUST broke that bitch too....pissed me off.

Where can you find fast horses at? I got the Kentucky something or other, but I bought him.

The fastest horses in the game are the American Standardbred and Hungarian half bred. If you are in Mexico you will find him between Escalera and Punta Orgullo Its an all white horse. And if you are in West Elizabeth the American Standardbred is in Beecher's Hope his a all black horse. plus if you get those 2 and the Kentucky you get a trophy.

Sal0713 ]

The fastest horses in the game are the American Standardbred and Hungarian half bred. If you are in Mexico you will find him between Escalera and Punta Orgullo Its an all white horse. And if you are in West Elizabeth the American Standardbred is in Beecher's Hope his a all black horse. plus if you get those 2 and the Kentucky you get a trophy.

Thanks! I assume they are for sale....not one I can hunt down and break?

Tool_Minion ]
Sal0713 ]

You have to break them to be able to buy them.

Sal0713 ]
Tool_Minion ]
Sal0713 ]

You have to break them to be able to buy them.

AHH! That explains alot, thanks!