Kicking some Undertow @ss

Projects_Undertow_Main.jpg

I'm quitting Socom, COD4, Vegas and GRAW! :o

I've got a new game and I'll kick your @ss at it.. :P

hold on.. just a sec.. which button do I hit to swim backwards with again??? hell and which one does the synchronized swimming thing?? ???

Oh hell, another game I suck at! ::)

;D ;D ;D

Yep! it's real alright..

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/u/undertowxboxlivearcade/

it's even got multi-player online.. up to 16!!!

I'm thinking about starting a new clan and school those kindergarten kids that are playing it!!

Gonna own dem fools! Muhawahaa haa "Evil Goat laugh"

[YUT] is the clan tag..

"You're Under Townage"

You want in the clan? you must first prove yourself by swimming a mile and a half backwards while wearing only a speed "o" or bikini (choice is your's no matter your sex) along with 40lbs of armor ( but only a Helmet, Gauntlets and concrete fins on your feet) and you must do this while swimming with a metal pitch fork. You must also proclaim "UNDERTOW RULES" before every match in any game you play. EVERY GAME YOU PLAY!

Once you complete the prerequisites you will be considered an "Underling Towwannabe" this title remains throughout your initiation stage (approx. 2 years) at which point you must again swim a mile and half backwards.. but in consideration of your commitment the armor is foregone.. however this must be done while wearing a speed "o" or bikini! (no choice this time Bikini for men, Speed "o" for women!, sorry that's the rules as I made them up "so let it be written so let it be done")

Hurry! space is limited.. I already have several Greeks and one Chinese Drag Queen interested... I also have two women from the Russian Wrestling team ready to get it on! So sign up fast!

Remember "keep your ass wet and your underwear in tow"

Huyah!

Undertow! voted best game for 2007 by E3.. hmmm now I know why I've never gone to an E3 meet!!

p.s Undermap pack tow is already in development... it's planned for release in july 2089! They decided to skip Undermap Pack one and go straight to tow.

If you're not playing this game....!! than either you are INSANE or else ... errr.. you got better things to do.

;D

LOL! j/k heck who knows.. maybe the game is off the hooK? if someone is brave enough to download it and tries it.. than give up a review.

I downloaded it and played it. U can be a diver, and bigger diver, a small underwater vehicle, or a large underwater vehicle. Each team starts with 100 points, for every death u lose a point. U also want to take over bases to have more respawning areas. Once u take over a base u can spawn there. It was fun. Im not gonna buy it or anything but its not boring. Ure fighting the whole time and can choose from all the characters while playing. And its called Undertow, I love my fearless leader. ;D

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa
_SEQUOYAH ]

can we put some type of character limit on Goats' posts? Lets say...maybe only 2 characters per post or something?? ;D ;D ;D

no because than we would have threads a 1000 posts long.

-Apoc