And Knight Rider is a MUSTANG

What? this is travesty!!! :-\

K.I.T.T. will ALWAYS be a Pontiac Trans AM!!!

A mustang! pathetic.. well ok a Shelby 500 is cool but still it's a god dayam Ford!

I should have seen the writing on the wall when they put the K.I.T.T. Cars up for auction on eBay. I suppose Micheal will be no other than Brad Pitt or some schit like that.. pfft.... >:(

yeah, I'm not down with mustangs. Granted, I salivate over the early shelby, boss, and cobra models....but the new ones are pale imitations...that, and mustangs have become the icon of white trash. Much like the IROC became the icon of Jersey Italians (Italian Retard Out Cruisin') along with their chest hair and gold chains lol

Just my opinion, though

Guest [+30]PuddyTat
Undertow ]
xPUDDYTATx ]

that is a 2008 shelby gt 500, but who wants to get picky 8)

Evidently YOU do.

You probably pick your nose too.

GEEZ, a guy just tries to throw in a little more information on a subject, and suddenly his method for maintaining clear nasal passages is under attack.

Goat ]

What? this is travesty!!!  :-\

K.I.T.T.   will ALWAYS be a Pontiac Trans AM!!!

A mustang! pathetic.. well ok a Shelby 500 is cool but still it's a god dayam Ford!

I should have seen the writing on the wall when they put the K.I.T.T. Cars up for auction on eBay. I suppose Micheal will be no other than Brad Pitt or some schit like that..  pfft....    >:(

Totally.. The Mustang is cool, but they could've used the new GTO..!!

RNG187 ]
Pathogen- ]

Much like the IROC became the icon of Jersey Italians (Italian Retard Out Cruisin') along with their chest hair and gold chains lol

HEY! thats a BAD stereotype towards italians(im 75%) and TRUE jersey-goers.

I was kind of making a side joke on that lol I think Saturday Night Live made a skit about the Jersey Italians and their Irocs...I know I saw it somewhere

Goat ]

What? this is travesty!!!  :-\

K.I.T.T.   will ALWAYS be a Pontiac Trans AM!!!

I should have seen the writing on the wall when they put the K.I.T.T. Cars up for auction on eBay. I suppose Micheal will be no other than Brad Pitt or some schit like that..  pfft....    >:(

lmao maybe if GM had a good muscle car they might have gone with that... they stop making the GTO AGAIN.... But hey I guess TRANSFORMERS made an eco GM car look cool right? :-*

Dont get me wrong though goat- I love ALL American muscle cars... Just pissis me off when a company walks away from affordable, American muscle, and puts their only power car above 50k (vet). :'(

I am however sure the show will be rated C for corny though :-\

I cant wait! I hope they are able to bring it in at a price point to compete with the mustang (dollar per dollar pony per pony). It would be sweet to see mopar come out with the cuda again also (not a big fan of the spec challenger). That would really make for some good pony car wars.

Mustang, camero and cuda... See ya at the red light.

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

The 2004-2007 mustang brought back a lot of the look of the 68-70 mustang era. the new ford gt is a clone of the gt 40 that kicked ass at lemans oh so many years ago. the new dodge challenger is the same way with its late 60's styling (i too am a cuda fan, but with no plymouth namebadge, no cuda).

chevy has brought back the impala, malibu, and now the camaro, with no retro styling of any kind. those were names that meant something to people back in the day, and GM is doing themselves a great injustice by re-releasing those names on half ass cars.

wait wait wait a minute, i have a 2006 malibu, yeah its pretty much a soccer mom car, but i've got a bod kit on it, and a 300 hp engine, thats not a half ass car, its a great car but the car isnt deserving of the name. and besides, those cars are calssics and were made from real materials and not today's economical cheap shit.

They haven't stopped making GTO's yet.

The new GTO or Gmx282 (it's internal GM name) looks sweet, still in concept, but they brought back the ram induction and the scoop hood to go with it, added a Bullle muffler system, gave it a six speed manual tranny and a big upgrade in engine performance as well as handling package.

It's not out yet but the word is it will not be made in Australia and back in the good old US. Everything looks nice on it, but yea it is a smaller car, that and there was a word there may be a Four door version.. I 'don't know about you but a Four door Goat makes me want to puke!! I hope that was just a rumor on a 4 door GTO.

As for Transformers, I thought that was a Camero?