Questions....

Guest H.A.V.0.C

Guest H.A.V.0.C

I have a friend who's dad past away about six month ago, while going through his dads estate he cam across this:

Untitled.jpg

Now my questions are these.....He wants to sell it to me for $20 bucks, but I'm wondering if this really hold any value? besides a weapon. For instance how much are grenades worth? Could it be a antique? are they even legal to have them? Do they deteriorate? will it someday explode in my closet because of age?

I want it just so I can say I have a GRENADA!...LOL

I don't think you can worry about it exploding. I am sure the igniter is pretty much nothing at this point. Not sure what the value would be. I guess it depends on when and where it came from. But if you are into war collecting that would be a fine piece. I know a guy who likes to collect Civil War artifacts and has like 20 different cannon balls. I was like " They had that many kinds?" He said "Apparently". All I could do was laugh.

Guest H.A.V.0.C
Skipper ]

That's a fake grenade. Training grenades were painted blue in WWII and blue or orange in Vietnam. I have about 10 of those.

It's pretty cool though

Are you sure? it looks pretty real to me weight and all.

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

yea they had some fake ones at SUNNYS SURPLUS an outdoor store around where i live.. and they were heavy an looked real to.....i tell u what... drill a hole in it and see if gunpowder falls out.

Guest H.A.V.0.C

Are you fuckin nuts? I'm not drilling a hole in that thing. I can see it now.....Hey what ever happen to Havoc? That fucker was vaporized drilling a hole in what he thought was a fake grenade.

Guest Skipper
H.A.V.0.C ]
Skipper ]

That's a fake grenade.  Training grenades were painted blue in WWII and blue or orange in Vietnam.  I have about 10 of those.

It's pretty cool though

Are you sure? it looks pretty real to me weight and all.

Yeah, I'm sure. Maybe I can upload some pics of mine, they are exactly similar. Trust me, it's fake.

However, only one way to find out................ ;D

Let's not get too crazy here.

All we need is Havoc getting too hopped up on the sauce one night and he'll give all of your recommendations a try.

I just say, for $20.....if you want it, buy it. Don't, then let it go.

If you do buy it, I'm sure you can TAKE it to someone who knows better to ask them.

Guest H.A.V.0.C
Undertow ]

Let's not get too crazy here.

All we need is Havoc getting too hopped up on the sauce one night and he'll give all of your recommendations a try.

I just say, for $20.....if you want it, buy it. Don't, then let it go.

If you do buy it, I'm sure you can TAKE it to someone who knows better to ask them.

No shit right Tow?...LOL but my thing is that I don't want to get pulled over caught with it and all of a sudden I'm a car bomber, or some ridiculous thing along those lines (which in this day and age is NOT hard to believe) I think I'm going to pass on it just because of the questioning about it. Plus its not worth the frustration.

"Excuse me Officer, my friends on Urgentfury, ya know the website that does all the video games tourney's?....anyway they advised me to bring you this"-present the grenade.

*****News Update******

Urgentfury Co-founder Mr. Undertow has been brought up on charges of running a terrorist training camp through his website...lol

Guest H.A.V.0.C
saint52 ]

"Excuse me Officer, my friends on Urgentfury, ya know the website that does all the video games tourney's?....anyway they advised me to bring you this"-present the grenade.

*****News Update******

Urgentfury Co-founder Mr. Undertow has been brought up on charges of running a terrorist training camp through his website...lol

Skipper ]

Go out back of your new house to the water. Tie the pin to the end of a fishing line and cast it in. Let it him bottom and yank the hell out of it!!!

LOL Arms trader!