Confrontation news likely to be announced late February

I don't care how long Confrontation takes as long as it is GOOD! That and because there are two BADASS games coming out in the meantime with definite release dates:

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots - Availability: This item will be released on June 30, 2008.

Grand Theft Auto IV - Availability: This item will be released on April 29, 2008.

You can pre-order these on Amazon. GTA IV also has a special edition package with some cool extras:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000RFUVE8/ref=wl_itt_dp?ie=UTF8&coliid=I1FD905F0TTGU6&colid=TNKN9TA16Z2

• 4 weeks later...
Guest M16Assassin
SNIPER ]

I don't care how long Confrontation takes as long as it is GOOD! That and because there are two BADASS games coming out in the meantime with definite release dates:

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots - Availability: This item will be released on June 30, 2008.

Grand Theft Auto IV - Availability: This item will be released on April 29, 2008.

You can pre-order these on Amazon. GTA IV also has a special edition package with some cool extras:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000RFUVE8/ref=wl_itt_dp?ie=UTF8&coliid=I1FD905F0TTGU6&colid=TNKN9TA16Z2

+100 million!!!!

You hit the nail on the head. These 2 games are gonna be great, and I believe it is no understatement to say that Metal Gear 4 will be the best single player game ever!!!

smokeosama ]
MainEvent ]

People should of just let them do what they were doing and we probably could have already been playing a socom.

Yes we'd be playing another Socom like 3 and CA aka an unfinished and poorly developed game. I am willing to wait as long as it takes if Confrontation brings Socom back to the greatness it was it in Socom 1 and 2.

Hear hear!

or is it Here Here! ???

Screw it I will give you a HARUMPH!

All I can say is thank god for Call of Duty 4. I think 1 look at that and Slant Six KNEW they better head back in to make it right. Say all you want about any of the negatives but CoD4 has raised the bar bigtime and developers need to step up.

I dont care if is late this year as long as its DONE when we get it.

Guest M16Assassin
WiZ ]

All I can say is thank god for Call of Duty 4. I think 1 look at that and Slant Six KNEW they better head back in to make it right. Say all you want about any of the negatives but CoD4 has raised the bar bigtime and developers need to step up.

I dont care if is late this year as long as its DONE when we get it.

amen to that