Some ideas for future UF tournaments

Guest last

It's 3:30 in the morningand i'm bored so i thought of some cool ideas that might be considered if they are not already in the making.

1st: How about a champions tournament by that i mean how about alittle cross gaming you could say. I thinking of taking the best clans of UF, CT and GB and putting them into a huge tournament to find the truly best clans out there. Ofcource all rules and times would have to be agreed on. I got this idea from MMA where now you see all these guys from IF.Pride and UFC compete to find the number one fighter.

2nd: Also i wouldn't mind if for the next COD tournament if UF would keep it nade free. I talking about turning on airstikes and helicopters and allow claymore and RPG "mainly to shot down helicopters" but keep the "LUCK" of 203's and grnades out. I mean thats what makes UF differant from everybody eles is the nade free rule i mean if i wanted to play with nades on all the time why play UF when you can get blown up all day in a pub.

Lastly: How about 3 matchs a week instead of 2 ? I mean after wednesday most clans are left twidling there thumbs waiting for monday todo someing so this will also clans to get to know each other faster and might make tournies short so we may have more of them.

Ok boys and girls if you have read all this then good for and do me a favor and post what you think or maybe add onto one of my ideas or add your own. Thanks [iMr] xLASTx

saint52 ]

hmmmm.......here comes one of the admins.......wait for it......wait for it........POUNCE ;D

why would they come nothing here is wrong . Also [bAD] we too are in other tournaments but would clans not be willing to drop one of the other things inorder to play more here. Lastly there has been a steady "Flood" of clans coming in from other sites i know both [MuR] and [N-] "both who signed up for the COD tourny" are too of the top ranked teams in GB i mean yeas all three main tournament sites have there own rules and how the like things done but if we could agree on rules is that somthing clans would love tobe in to be able to bost I am the best . Like i said there just ideas not here to run the site just here to get as much fun from this game as i can.

Red0ctobeR ]
xLASTx ]
saint52 ]

LOL RELAX KID...JUST F]N WITH YA

2 things first i'm not a kid second i dont care

Oh come on if I would be glad if someone called me a kid. If that meant I get to be 21 again. AH what a haze. LOL

ok thats good to know red everytime i can i'll call you kid

xLASTx ]
Red0ctobeR ]
xLASTx ]
saint52 ]

LOL RELAX KID...JUST F]N WITH YA

2 things first i'm not a kid second i dont care

Oh come on if I would be glad if someone called me a kid. If that meant I get to be 21 again. AH what a haze. LOL

ok thats good to know red everytime i can i'll call you kid

I will CALL you Last... But if you insist upon being over sensitive and abrasive I will know you as such. No one means you any disrespect.

To comment on the original post though... This is not just a "tourney site" it is a community.

Yo LAST, I get what you are trying to say. I doubt if something like that could happen though, it would have to be heavily monitored because there are so many cheaters on GB, it wouldn't mix well with the Urgent Fury community. I don't know, I think things are fine the way they are personally.

Maybe the next Crucible most of the fair, honest, mature teams from all around will just come out...

.. and hopefully turn in their damn rosters on time  

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

i would like to back [iMr] LAST up a little...at least he is THINKING of things instead of sitting in front of his pc posting "when do we get the next tournament, podcast, contest, etc.?". the creators and admins work hard for this community, but they DO have lives, and so if the podcast is a day late or a tourney announcement is postponed a week, cut them a little slack. after the demise of the 3 vs. 3 tourney, we are lucky they decided to go bigger with COD4 and now XBOX, instead of saying thanks for the lack of interest and fuck you all!! good job LAST, dont be afraid to post up stuff like that. maybe onetime you may hit a goldmine!!

C_A_G_E ]

why does this post seem like it's everyone against last? If anything he was respectfull in his first two post and got treated in a totally diffrent way. Would i take offence to someone saying RELAX KID?? honestly. YES.. who wouldn't???

IDK why CAGE everybody is trying to gang up on me when i'm here trying to help but it's cool i guess i'll keep the "GOLD" to myself <<<<<<<< Thanks for that one puddy lol