VACUUMS

Guest H.A.V.0.C

Guest Stealthknight

Dysons are nice for SHORT carpet like offices. I had one and it worked well in the bed rooms but was really shitty for anything similar to a shag carpet. Orecks are nice all around though. I guess it doesnt matter since you bought one but let us know how it works out cause thats just bad ass lol.

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

You know i love you guys....but you are having a In-depth conversation about Vacuums..i HAVE to question your masculinity....shouldnt you just leave the cleaning up to the Wives??? ;) ;D :D

Guest Skipper
.APOCALYP5E. ]

You know i love you guys....but you are having a In-depth conversation about Vacuums..i HAVE to question your masculinity....shouldnt you just leave the cleaning up to the Wives??? ;) ;D :D

Unfortunately APOC, you'll eventually have these questions as well one day.

And no, these vacuums don't have colorful balls that bounce around when you push it. :-*

HusH- ]
-Rage- ]

Most things are refurb there, but I've bought tons of product off woot and never had an issue.

I am not disagreeing at all. I am a woot shopper every day. I get up at 6am just to see what the sale is for the day. Good things sale out early.

Awww, your a rook then !!! :) 1am cst is when you need to be waiting ! :) LOL

The doorknockers for the kirby reminds me of a story. This salesman came to this small town of about 1000 people and low and behold he caught me at home with this brand new kirby vacuum with a shampoo attachment. I just so happens as I just and I mean just vacuumed the house. We had a dog as well so I used that carpet fresh.

Anyway he comes in and begins to show me the demonstration and it picked up so much more than my 200 vacuum did. I was impressed. I was even more impressed that he said you use a carpet freshener as well don't you. I was like yeah (how the hell did he figure that out) and he just said I have done this enough that I know things and see things like this. Now mind you this salesman is about the same age as I was 24 y/o. Anyway I said I am not sure I want to spend the money on this right now so he pulled out the shampoo attachment and proceeded to shampoo my two front rooms. I was thinking sweet got a free shampoo. After he was done I again said no thanks and finally got him to leave.

The whole time I was thinking wow this guy is good how the hell did he figure out that I used carpet fresh on the floor. As I turned around from booting him out the door and started to walk back to the kitchen I see the can of carpet fresh sitting on the shelf! I was like that Mother F***ER!!! Then I was thinking the only thing that would have made it better was if he would have acted like he was examining it even closer and named the brand and scent that I used!!

We have a Dyson animal and a gen4 kirby. I prefer the dyson, because the kirby weighs a ton! Both are great vacuums all around. I just finished building a new house and the dyson picks up alot of shit the kirby doesn't. Like all of the dust that building produces. It's amazing how much you have to clean a brand new house after you move in. Nothing but dust for the first 6 months.

And Apoc, not all of us are slobs. ;) ;D

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

Shit im not a slob either....but im a male Chauvinistic Pig....and the only thing worse than a male chauvinistic pig is a women who doesnt do what she is told.... id tell her to vacuum lol JK LOVE YOU LADIES! lol

.APOCALYP5E. ]

Shit im not a slob either....but im a male Chauvinistic Pig....and the only thing worse than a male chauvinistic pig is a women who doesnt do what she is told.... id tell her to vacuum lol JK LOVE YOU LADIES! lol

:o

Ya the Kirby Demo is sick as hell. The most intreging part wzas when they make it go portabale and take it to your bed. Then they give you a spill on dust mites. It was preatty gross. We also had a cheap vacuum. He even vacuumed with mine 1st. Then he went to town with the Kirby leaving TONS AND TONS of pads around the house.

It does do a lot of shit. But why in the hell would I spen that much on a vacuum. Like I said earlier they started the price at 1800 then they really wanted me to get it. Even offer a payment option....LOL But then low ball price was 925. But still 300 was alot to spend on one.

The only thing that I have ran into with the Irobot is if it goes under your bed and a bunch of stuffs under there. Well, It gets stuck. Other then that It bounces off a wall and keeps going.

And Orricks SUCK!