Old School Games-

Guest H.A.V.0.C

I do still have the ORIGINAL first gaming system ever! It was purchased when I was about 7 or 8 years old by my parents for Christmas and it still works to this day. I'm talking about PONG! <--- the one that started it all! The only problem with it is that it has those fork type connections that you use to have to screw on the back of the TV and unfortunately TV's don't use that modern marvel anymore...LOL

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

i too still own on original pong game. i bought one of those for connection to cable type connection changeovers and it still works like a charm.

Guest [BD] -JunioR-

screw that new wii...I got the original interactive game...track meet for nintendo complete with the pad. I swear that cheetah sure can run fast! Not to mention duckhunt...and lethal enforcers for sega with the super scope.

Dynasty ]
Smack-- ]

N64 Goldeneye ..... I dominated all my friends at that game ...lord of the proximity mines

lmfao i loved proxy mines. I have thee golden N64, and Atari. I loved to play 007: Golden Eye and The World is Not Enough.....2 of the best games.....and Rainbow six

Oh hell ya Golden Eye was the shit.

Chili-Palmer ]
Red0ctobeR ]

GUYS go visit chili's website it is stocked full of this crap. I think he would like it. I am not sure though.  ::)

I hadn't thought of that' date=' but now that you mention it, that would be cool.! ;)

[/quote']

It IS a very cool forum- Where I have been talking about Old School Games- I need more people to join up so maybe we can trade/ sell old games and system!

Guest [iLL] Andawg
Smack-- ]

Excite bike and Blades of steel as well!

Two of my Favorites on the Nintendo!

But older then Coleco, and better then Pong, I still have An Intellivision II, and approx. 30 games.

B-17 bomber, Football on that was horrible, Baseball, Star Strike, Space Armada, and one I really enjoyed, Utopia.

They sell a retro. Activision/Intellivison game pack for the PS2. That is a serious walk down memory lane!

UNCLE-SID25 ]

1 WORD---CONTRA

11 words:

up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, Start

woot 733t h@x0r!

lol

I thought it was..

up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, A, B, B, A, Start

(its been quite a while.. so im sure i am wrong ..lol)