Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest [APC]Swifthawk

Snype I go to UWM, get in contact with me through PM system and I'll give you some details if you want.  Hell I have a bunch of friends down in Marquette... you may know some of them.

IMG_0225.jpg

in case you thought I like boys or something....

promcourt2.jpg

chyea

No a buddy of mine bought it out of Jacksonville, Fl.  It is a 30 footer so bringing it back on ground was not a option.  So we had to sail across the gulf to get it to Port  Arthur Texas.  It was NOT the best vacation. I have some other pics while we where in the middle of the fu#@ing  ocean.  We ran into thunderstorms after the 4th or 5 th day out there.  And Lighting hit our Main sail.  Just image having to put another main up in the middle of the night while it was storming preatty bad.  I thought we where going to be shark bait...  

Guest H.A.V.0.C
-PiT0- ]

SwifthawkTryoutPic.jpg

Not gay? :-X

-PiT0-

The funny thing is, the guy on the left is looking like "Fuck this is some BS I'm being forced to do for my friend" and the guys on the right, is looking like "nice package you got there"