Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Directors
Deutscher75 ]

I'm a pretty private person for the most part, just how I am

Traslation: I'm just as overweight or more, than the people I just called overweight, so there's no way in Hell I'm showing anybody a picture that would ultimately prove that not only am I an insensitive asshole...but I'm a hypocrite too.

lol

Love the pic Hav!!!

H.A.V.0.C ]

Don't worry guys I have a pic of D75 from the old Red-cell files, from back in the day:

OMFG!! You owe me a new shirt HAVOC! I just spit my drink out on it..

LOL! LOL! LOL!

p.s. Skipper that was my psychiatrists, my medical doctor told me to see one so I went with the shrinks opinion of my health! He said as far as he could tell I was "Perfect weight" here's a pic of my psychiatrist..

pycho-list.jpg

MAXIMUS666 ]
Goat ]
Deutscher75 ]

everyone is overweight! ;D

Damn I think I need to request to have my own "Health" Section on these forums jeez!

Overweight? my @ss!! Doc tell's me 6' 195 lbs is perfect... and puts me in the under 200lb division.. LOL.

[

Hey Goat I like the Tonfa's!!! Do you study Kobudo?

Thanks for asking Max, I never mind talking about the Martial arts... as for as what I study..

I’ve study Tae Kwon Do for ten years and Shoalin Kung Fu for six. I’ve practiced the Staff, Bo, Nunchaku, Three section staff, Broad Sword, and Spear. The Tonfa however has always been my favorite. Due mainly to the training I received in the Military Police Core with the PR-24, I started Martial arts with the primary focus of training in regards to it’s use. It remains my most favorite and my most capable weapon. During the past few years I have began the development of new forms and techniques in regards to the Tonfa as a weapon of the Martial Arts. I met Mr. Clifford Crandall who is considered the “Master of the Tonfa†back in 1998 and although my Martial arts training in both Korean and Chinese arts do not necessarily include the Okinawa weapon they have helped in terms of incorporating aspects of each into the weapons form I originated. The form is called “The Swirling Tiger†and is my contribution to the Tonfa and the Martial Arts. It has earned me many first placed titles in Weapons at a number of Tournaments both state and National. Now retired, I continue to train my students and my Sensei has allowed me to include it in the curriculum of his Dojos. I also hold seminars for some of the local police forces on the use of the PR-24 which is the Police baton equivalent of the Tonfa.

Have you taking Kobudo? are you currently training?

Goat ]
MAXIMUS666 ]
Goat ]
Deutscher75 ]

Damn I think I need to request to have my own "Health" Section on these forums jeez!

Overweight? my @ss!! Doc tell's me 6' 195 lbs is perfect... and puts me in the under 200lb division.. LOL.

[

Hey Goat I like the Tonfa's!!! Do you study Kobudo?

Thanks for asking Max, I never mind talking about the Martial arts... as for as what I study..

I’ve study Tae Kwon Do for ten years and Shoalin Kung Fu for six. I’ve practiced the Staff, Bo, Nunchaku, Three section staff, Broad Sword, and Spear. The Tonfa however has always been my favorite. Due mainly to the training I received in the Military Police Core with the PR-24, I started Martial arts with the primary focus of training in regards to it’s use. It remains my most favorite and my most capable weapon. During the past few years I have began the development of new forms and techniques in regards to the Tonfa as a weapon of the Martial Arts. I met Mr. Clifford Crandall who is considered the “Master of the Tonfa†back in 1998 and although my Martial arts training in both Korean and Chinese  arts do not necessarily include the Okinawa weapon they have helped in terms of incorporating aspects of each into the weapons form I originated.  The form is called “The Swirling Tiger†and is my contribution to the Tonfa and the Martial Arts. It has earned me many first placed titles in Weapons at a number of Tournaments both state and National. Now retired, I continue to train my students and my Sensei has allowed me to include it in the curriculum of his Dojos. I also hold seminars for  some of the local police forces on the use of the PR-24 which is the Police baton equivalent of the Tonfa.

Have you taking Kobudo? are you currently training?

Awesome! I currently Train Hung Gar Kung fu, Arnis, and Irish stick Fighting. I have been training for less than a year but I know I will be training for as long as I can. My Arnis classes is not your typical Arnis class. Its full name is "La punti Arnis de Abanico" We focus mostly on training with Rattan sticks, and knife fighting/disarming. As soon as I seen your Tonfa's got excited, another stick fighting enthusiast!

Here is wha the Irish stick class look like. It is my Sifu's own family stye of fighting from the fatherland!

Deutscher75 ]
-PiT0- ]
Deutscher75 ]

I would post my pic but I wouldn't want u to get mad ;)

Mayb one day u can have my muscles ;D

-PiT0-

haha wow you almost made me laugh too hard! 8)

We're still waiting on a pic YOU supply, Deutsch, that DOESN'T come off of a Yahoo Pics search engine of bodybuilders! ;)

Undertow ]
Deutscher75 ]

LOL....and YET we get to read about every one of your break-ups.

I've learned from past mistakes...I don't like to spread my business everywhere anymore. There are many thing's in life that not everyone needs to know about. Nor the extensive details. That was a one time deal. I'm beyond it. I've grown up and would actually consider myself as a mature person now. We all go through spurts of shitheadedness during our lifetimes, I'm beyond mine. As for my pretty little face, no pics from yahoo. I'll get back to you.

Deutscher75 ]
Undertow ]
Deutscher75 ]

LOL....and YET we get to read about every one of your break-ups.

I've learned from past mistakes...I don't like to spread my business everywhere anymore. There are many thing's in life that not everyone needs to know about. Nor the extensive details. That was a one time deal. I'm beyond it. I've grown up and would actually consider myself as a mature person now. We all go through spurts of shitheadedness during our lifetimes, I'm beyond mine. As for my pretty little face, no pics from yahoo. I'll get back to you.

lol.

Okay so I'm gonna crack and show my ugly handsome mug.

FYI, I have honestly held an IFBB Pro Card before, my competition weight was 264 lbs. last year. This year I had planned to compete at 247-250 lbs. in the attempt at regaining my pro-card. Overdoing the supplementation for that goal is what fucked me and landed me in the hospital though. Right now I'm a pretty solid 229.7 lbs.

Here's me at the Arnold Classic with Jay Cutler. No, I don't know him personally but I have lifted with him, cool dude and intense as hell! Was at Gold's Gym Long Beach and Gold's in Vegas the couple times I lifted with him.

arnold023.jpg

With Triple H at the Arnold Classic

DSCN0251.jpg

Me a few year's ago before I started juicing.

n58600564_30195743_901.jpg

Lifting at Gold's (Juicing and about 17 weeks out from comp.)

n58600564_30210879_393.jpg

Last night at a Pimp's and Ho's party. (Small in the picture, but remember I just spent close to 4 weeks in the hospital and lost 23 lbs. after having intestinal and liver surgery. Side Note: Yes I am sober, I can't consume alcohol for another 6-9 weeks)

ChelseaandI.jpg

Mug shot of me about an hour ago.

2172008.jpg

So there I am. Laugh, get pissed, judge, whatever...it doesn't matter to me.

At least it's me.