A holiday just for us men!

Chili-Palmer ]
-Rooster- ]

cool...we will do sorta like a secret santa thing in UF.... ;) Should be fun right?

No Rooster that was just for our clan, not the whole world.. sicko :-*

oh alright, That was wierd though how we had odd number of clan members so you got to pick 2. :-*

What did kilgore mean about happy endings?

thats funny, musta been on my clan forums. I just remember last year me and my friend and doing our best to distract our hubby's so they couldnt read about it until after the fact. Twas hillarious when they did finally read about it...muahahaha....I used the line "but its not steak and BJ day honey, sorry" LMAO

muahahahaha!!

There was a thread about it last year, but who knows maybe a year is too old.

Eitherway I'd say if it is a year old you dont want to bump an old thread anyway in general. (this one might have been ok to bump, but i'd let most that are that old just die.)

Guest [+30]PuddyTat
Deutscher75 ]

please elaborate! :)

its just one more little item...

Subject: New Holiday Proposed

Every 14th of February you get the chance to display your fondness for your wife or girlfriend by showering her with gifts, flowers, dinner, shows and any other baubles that women find romantic.

Secretly...guys feel left out. That's right...left out. There's no special holiday for the ladies to show their appreciation for the men in their life. Men as a whole are either too proud or just too embarrassed to admit it. This is why a new holiday has been created.

March 20th is now officially "Steak, Blow job & Shut the Fuck Up Day". Simple, effective and self-explanatory...this holiday has been created so you ladies can have a day to show your man just how much you love him.

No cards, no flowers, no special nights on the town, the name of the holiday explains it all.

This twin pairing of Valentine's Day and "Steak, Blow job & Shut the Fuck Up Day" will usher in a new age of love as men everywhere will try THAT much harder in February to ensure a more memorable March! It's like a perpetual love machine.

The word is already spreading, but as with any new idea, it needs a little push to start the ball rolling.

So spread the word, and help bring love and peace to this crazy world.