MLB 08 The Show

I have to go get my foot examined tomorrow at 10 AM to see if I can have my cast replaced with a walking boot (I have a broken navicular bone in my foot). Whenever I am finished with that I will be down for playing anyone online during the day and early evening. I have a flight out to Florida at 6:30 AM Wednesday, so I won't be on too late.

Guest M16Assassin
boody ]

Do you get to make your guy and play as him the whole game like in the madden (hall of fame thing)?

yeah.

that is the big attraction to the show at least for me. Multiplayer online is fun when it works but road to the show is the shit.

Prane ]
boody ]

Do you get to make your guy and play as him the whole game like in the madden (hall of fame thing)?

yeah.

that is the big attraction to the show at least for me. Multiplayer online is fun when it works but road to the show is the shit.

Indeed, I love Road to the Show.

Guest M16Assassin

I'm definately buying this game then. I thought it was dynasty and season mode only. I've always played EA's games, and they suck...

the only real problem with the online was a lot of trouble connecting to your opponent. But that problem has been taken care of for 08. 07 was rushed out in the market and the servers weren't prepared. SO have no fear I think 08 will be great!

Prane ]

I'm definately buying this game then. I thought it was dynasty and season mode only. I've always played EA's games, and they suck...

the only real problem with the online was a lot of trouble connecting to your opponent. But that problem has been taken care of for 08. 07 was rushed out in the market and the servers weren't prepared. SO have no fear I think 08 will be great!

Didn't they patch the 07 servers and after that the connections were fine? I remember giving up on the online of 07 because you couldn't finish the game, they'd always get disconnected.

Guest M16Assassin
smokeosama ]
Prane ]

Didn't they patch the 07 servers and after that the connections were fine? I remember giving up on the online of 07 because you couldn't finish the game, they'd always get disconnected.

yeah cause when the game first came out I tried playing online a bunch and I couldn't ever even start a game, so I gave up trying and then about a week ago my clanmate asked me to play and we started a series between the cubs and brewers which is going well. You guys should try its fun. You start one pitcher the first game and change it up the next and so forth.

This game has had alot of inprovemnets from last year. The comm is still a issue. But at least it works somewhat. The gameplay is alot better this year online. Even though I suck I cant get enough of this game. I am 6-12 online With 25 homers allready. If anybody wants to ever get a game in hit me up. I do pitch legit too.

PSN: HusH-

HusH- ]

I do pitch legit too.

PSN: HusH-

As soon as I get my game I'll hit you up. It is so hard to find guys to play that pitch like a real pitcher. We have a guy in our clan that throws garbage every single pitch. It's usually a fucking screwball or some shit too.