I know alot of yous guys will like this

Chili-Palmer ]

Wow.. well 16% does seem more legit.

Read that article again. 16% is a estimate of what ST has covered, that number does not include what has gone directly to MS.

MS will not give out the actual % of what has failed, I wonder why?

Goat ]

there is a fix?

"It involves turning on your console, wrapping it tightly in a towel, and leaving it on for 20-25 minutes."

What the?? LOL wrapping it in a towel?? is this guys serious..

Yeah he is. AnimalMother has the rings of death right now. He has been wrappign his shit in a towel and it works. He says he isn't sending it in until it stops completely. It has somethign to do with overheating it re-attaches the solder that breaks loose from the initial overheating.

Guest [RiP] Medux

agree^^

even thoe were gunna hear about it now lol

u no what gets 2 me thoe socom 1 has only sold like3 million copies

socom 2 solid like 2 million

and 3 ? i dont think made it into the millions

then halo sells like 5 million pfft..its crap !!

AND SOCOM IS THE 2nd GREATEST GAME EVER MADE (ff7 #1 )

Sometimes I can barely understand what you type Medux. :P

I hate Halo also. The only reason I have a copy is one of my friends bought it for me so I'd play with him. It's all NEW, he says. It was the same crap, and I only play it when he calls me, since he bought it an all. I still don't understand how it sold so many copies for so many years. Maybe since the online aspect is cool on xbl.

Guest [RiP] Medux

haha yeah i type pretty fast and i dont look what so ever ..dont even spellcheck it lol!!..even thoe firefox does it for u ..i stilll dont !!

yeah i cant belive it sold that many copies ..u shud go 2 wikipedia and check out all the sales of the games that have made the 1million sales...i think the top game is 18 million!! and it was for like super nintendo or sum crap lol

About Halo..

I'll give ya that it is all space agey, & has lasers n shyt, but FINISHING the Co-op Story is one of the best gaming experiences i've ever had.!!

If you haven't done it, dont knock it till you try it.

And for that n00b pwnr guy who thinks he's hte shyt.. & Halo is the worst game ever made.!? (FYI, one of the most ignorant statements ever made) Have a little humble pie..

I'd like to see how easy it is for you to get a 25 kill streak.!!

Jump in a party with any one of the clans here, & show them how its done.!

Chili-Palmer ]

About Halo..

I'll give ya that it is all space agey, & has lasers n shyt, but FINISHING the Co-op Story is one of the best gaming experiences i've ever had.!!

If you haven't done it, dont knock it till you try it.

Is it different than the single player? I finished it on single player and it was a pretty good storyline. I never played it Co-op.

I played Galo with my cuzn I owned him it's just that simple I played story and it was the same crap I hate it. I wouldn't play it even if it was free man I just don't like it. Socom is a better game any day dude I don't even like call of duty even though I play it it's to simple for me.

Guest Stealthknight
Killafrisco ]

I played Galo with my cuzn I owned him it's just that simple I played story and it was the same crap I hate it. I wouldn't play it even if it was free man I just don't like it. Socom is a better game any day dude I don't even like call of duty even though I play it it's to simple for me.

You are mighty confident :o

I own at life, not video games lol.

Guest M16Assassin
Chili-Palmer ]

He's a clown & i cant wait to see him & his clan in action.! (based on his attitude they better win by shutouts week after week ;D)

jeez somebody got chili all riled up! Watch out you never can trust a shylock. ;)

ShadowOfaSolja ]
Killafrisco ]

You are mighty confident :o

I own at life, not video games lol.

Cool you own at life<--(none sarcastic) I don't know man it's like I don't try to focus on cod4 anymore I just get my 20 kills then the game finishes it's like that every game almost it bores me to death sorry to sound over confident but it's just me.

Chili-Palmer ]

He's a clown & i cant wait to see him & his clan in action.! (based on his attitude they better win by shutouts week after week ;D)

Are you talking to me?

If your talking to me you don't need to be disrespectful opinion's an opinion if I'm coming off as cocky sorry but I play everyday and don't meet to many people that really beat me.