• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MAXIMUS666 ]
Bad-Intention ]
MAXIMUS666 ]

On behalf of all Canadians. That Dave guy needs to sip a brew' date=' eat some bacon or moose, fish, eat donut, go to Tim Horton's, build an igloo, kill a walrus, eat lard, play hockey, befriend a sasquatch, and all the other good things we do. Just as long as he doesn't insult our U.S UF counter-parts and keep making us look bad. my .2

[/quote']

like you ned help.....

btw long time no see Maximus

How ya doin bro?

Moose sausage is a bad thing ??? ???  Oh ok I see what you mean...When you get to the booth ask the guy for Moose tube steak. He will give you everything you want/need 8)

lol yeah yeah.

btw i cant find your website now

Guest H.A.V.0.C
Undertow ]
MAXIMUS666 ]

It is excellent. If you like "gamey" meats I would reccomend it. It is very rich and satisfying, a wee bit more so than venison. If you can get your hands on some moose sausage take a slice (you will be impressed). Most outdoor shows have a booth sampling various game meats, try it out and you will want to buy a whole round of the stuff mmm mmm.

At the risk of anonymous public lambasting from a jovial community such as UF's, I will kindly refuse the temptation of "Moose Sausage," and instead, stick with the venison. LOL!

You had me all the way up until you put a NAME to it. Hahaha

LOL.. I think its illegal in the U.S. to eat Moose.

Moose is very gamey. Plus you can't make stuff like hamburgers or stuff like that. Just loose meat sandwiches or stew.

I love venison but it is the same way. One summer me and my friends had such a good hunt we were forced to eat it all summer. Holy cow that was a lot of dear meat. LOL

H.A.V.0.C ]
Undertow ]
MAXIMUS666 ]

It is excellent. If you like "gamey" meats I would reccomend it. It is very rich and satisfying, a wee bit more so than venison. If you can get your hands on some moose sausage take a slice (you will be impressed). Most outdoor shows have a booth sampling various game meats, try it out and you will want to buy a whole round of the stuff mmm mmm.

At the risk of anonymous public lambasting from a jovial community such as UF's, I will kindly refuse the temptation of "Moose Sausage," and instead, stick with the venison.  LOL!

You had me all the way up until you put a NAME to it.  Hahaha

LOL.. I think its illegal in the U.S. to eat Moose.

where i live they hand out about 600 moose hunting licences each year..so i dont thihnk it is illigal..

see one on the side of the road and cut hisw leg off that might be in some states...lol