RAM15 Posted April 8, 2008 Report Posted April 8, 2008 Who do you think is gunna lift Lord Stanley's Cup? I'm gunna say Minnesota. Quote
RAM15 Posted April 8, 2008 Author Report Posted April 8, 2008 ummm ok for Boston and Nashville theres supposed to be a number 8 in the parenthesis and it came out as the sun glasses smiley guy Quote
PhillyMac Posted April 8, 2008 Report Posted April 8, 2008 I gotta go with Nashville Preds. Just because I'm from here. GO PREDS! Quote
RNG187 Posted April 8, 2008 Report Posted April 8, 2008 devils, i'm from jersey, i'm a huge fan, and i still think broduer's one of the best goalies i town, if he gets hot against the rangers, its done in the east. Quote
JoeyKnuckles Posted April 8, 2008 Report Posted April 8, 2008 sucks that the sabres missed the play offs by a game but the penguins got it Quote
Rage75 Posted April 9, 2008 Report Posted April 9, 2008 JoeyKnuckles ]sucks that the sabres missed the play offs by a game but the penguins got it Are you from Buffalo ? I was at the outdoor game, sooo much fun! Quote
JoeyKnuckles Posted April 9, 2008 Report Posted April 9, 2008 Rage75 ] JoeyKnuckles ]sucks that the sabres missed the play offs by a game but the penguins got it Are you from Buffalo ? I was at the outdoor game, sooo much fun! i live in rochester which is bout 45mins away from the hsbc arena but yea.....i hateyou for being at that game i wanted to go sooooooo badly , once again sucks that the sabres lost that game Quote
Guest M16Assassin Posted April 9, 2008 Report Posted April 9, 2008 The Hawks didn't make the playoffs so I'm the only unbiased person here I think. I think obviously San Jose has a great shot but I really also think Anaheim has a chance to repeat. No offense to the east guys but the east is weaker to me than the west. The west is a lot tougher in my opinion. So whoever makes it from the west(sorry philly not nashville or minesota) I think will win the cup. Quote
o-BacklasH-o Posted April 9, 2008 Report Posted April 9, 2008 My bet is the Pens, although I would love to see Ovechkin lead the red hot Caps to the cup. Quote
Bitter Posted April 9, 2008 Report Posted April 9, 2008 Rage75 ] JoeyKnuckles ]sucks that the sabres missed the play offs by a game but the penguins got it Are you from Buffalo ? I was at the outdoor game, sooo much fun! I am from Buffalo and I am depressed as my Sabres are on the outside looking in.......again. Go San Jose!!! Maybe Campbell will get lucky and have the trade work out for him. Quote
RAM15 Posted April 9, 2008 Author Report Posted April 9, 2008 JoeyKnuckles ]sucks that the sabres missed the play offs by a game but the penguins got it im from niagara falls and it does suck that buffalo didnt make the playoffs....the winter classic was a great game...was at the endzone opposite of the jumbotron lets go buffalo....next year Quote
[RIP]saint52 Posted April 9, 2008 Report Posted April 9, 2008 The WHALERS!!!!! Sorry I'm from Hartford Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.