Preliminary X-box Clans for Crucible-X

my clan is slow ;D im just ready for this thing to start before i get bored of cod4 again and play bomberman!! but i think we're just trying to see if we will have enough guys to play. so right now we have about 8 people that will play.

i dont know...to me, our clan clan is ready and i dont know why we havn't signed up yet but flawless is slow and too into his stupid poker to realize whats been going on >:(::) ??? :P :-\ :-X :D

Oh lol ignore Naughty, we have 9 confirmed and still need to ask about 5-6 more. We've kind of taken a break from Cod and I just want to be sure some of these guys will get some good playing time before I ask them to dust off the disk if you know what I mean. I just dont want to get like 12 guys excited to play and then have to bench 3/4 of them. But if its one team per clan its cool. We'll adjust to whatever works best for the tournament.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Pls don't do 4v4. That means I will sit in every war. LMAO.

Seriously, 6v6 sounds much better. We have a lot of guys running with our tags, but we want to be selective who will play in UF. I would rather have one team in tourney of 6, than two of 4.

And yes, don't ever listen to what Naughty has to say. LOL.

PS. Sorry for being so slow with registration. It's done now. Let's go, bitches.

Hey guys, I posted this in the other thread but here it is,

Crucible-X will be 6v6 for the entire season. (May change for next season to 8v8)

If you clan feels that you have enough players to field 2 teams every war. Please contact me and we will discuse the possibility of allowing you two teams. But I don't see this as an issue as of yet.