Crucible-X Gameplay Changes

Hello Guys,

As you know, I will be the Admin for Urgent Fury Crucible-X. I want nothing more than this to be the best Call Of Duty 4 tourney there is. With all of the issues that LIVE doesnt have....This should be easy. We do know that introducing X-Box Gaming into a community that up until now has been strictly PS3 will be a slow but steady pace. So to make things easier for all teams I am changing things up a bit.

As my first order of duty as Crucible-X Admin, I have changed the Crucible-X to a 6v6 evaluation tourney. Roster sizes are TBA as well as any other details about the new changes.

If you have any questions about this or any other Crucible-X related issues, Feel free to send me a PM and I will get back to you as quick as I can.

That's currently being discussed. Rooster will be making the announcement as soon as we come up with the plan. This was in response to the threads concerning the number of viable clans for the first offering. It is a temporary arrangement and when when have the numbers it will be back to Eight man teams. For now though having smaller teams should make this fun as heck. We will come up with a way to assure everyone that wants to play and can even if they are in a clan which has more than four available will be able to do so.

Goat.

Well that is a big concern. We dont want to stop anyone from being able to participate if they have the resources. We are throwing around the different ideas and will try to make this the best for us all. Feel free to chime in with any concerns or just thoughts you may have.

Hey Guys,

With the overwhelming support of the players, I have decided that 6v6 WILL be better that 4v4 for this tourney. It seems that all clans can reliably field 6 players.

And for those clans that CAN field MORE than 6 players, You WILL be able to have up to two teams per clan. You may not have the same person on both rosters, however.

More details to come!

it's the old saying "you can please some of the people some of the time.. but you can't ever please chili" ;D

Multiple rosters... it could be worst we thought about having multiple Roosters..

Don't getcha panties in a bunch.. as far as I can tell there is only one clan that might be able to even field two teams and that's a stretch. So it's in all likely hood it's n/a anyway. On this: Rooster- along with opinions from myself, Tow and other staff members are simply responding to YOU the members and what the majority of YOU guys are asking for.. we are trying to provide.

Since this is the first run at this, we are listening to the concerns voiced and opinion of you the members that this tournament is for. So those that voice an opinion are being heard. Consideration is being given, and hence should be returned in kind. The Xbox division was created due to a reflection of request from the membership. Unlike other tournament sites UF places it's members opinions and desires in high regard. You post we listen. When a decision is made that reflects the majority view, it is in bad taste to state disfavor towards the staff for simply addressing the concerns of UF's community membership.

So I've been thinking again, while high again, and umm yeah.

With the easy accesability for funds for X-box dlc(points cards at every retailer), and the general i must have everything mentality of most gamers, I would bet it's fair to say that all the clans would all have the new maps.

So uhhh, can uhhh, we uhhhmm, oh yeah, have the NEW maps on the play list? Please, Huh? Please, please, please???? ;D

BigMoneyNacku ]

So I've been thinking again, while high again, and umm yeah.

With the easy accesability for funds for X-box dlc(points cards at every retailer), and the general i must have everything mentality of most gamers, I would bet it's fair to say that all the clans would all have the new maps.

So uhhh, can uhhh, we uhhhmm, oh yeah, have the NEW maps on the play list? Please, Huh? Please, please, please???? ;D

I know, I know, it's not typical UF policy to make people buy shit to compete, BUT THIS AIN'T TYPICAL BABY!! Ya know it is UF:X Division. And as we all know X=XTREME!!! :D Besides most boxers don't have a problem with paying for stuff. ;D ;)

LOL. It would be interesting to see if all have the maps.

When you think about it. If I go buy the game , it will come with the maps on it. So it really could be argued if it is a "extra" map. ;)

But as of NOW, the new maps arent on the playlist.