UF on Top Socom Sites

Urgent Fury has just placed itself on the Top Socom Sites list.

We ask now that you head to http://www.urgentfury.com and scroll all the way down to the bottom and click on the Top Socom Sites LINK. Head on in and VOTE your honest thoughts about the website, the tourney.

We entered in at #90, which means there are at least 89 other clans we can expose to UF, and perhaps get a few fine and good natured clans to JOIN our community and widening the talent pool here in UF tourneys.

HEAD IN AND VOTE!

We appreciate it!

In return, we will continue to do that sweet li'l thing we call "makin' a tournament."

TOW 8)

Guest H.A.V.0.C

No worries bro, when I first launched stormwatch it gave us # 90 also the next day it was at 35, so I'm not sure how it measures rank. But it always starts you off high and the next day you will be quite lower. But I will go do that now. ;) Also there has to be some BS about it also, not about the site ...but the way its ranked, because the #1 spot that APC had for weeks! went to some clan that all of a sudden gets 250 hits a day? Give me a break on that BS! But who am I to judge...

Guest NEO-X
-REVEREND- ]

uhhhh....were do I vote ??? I keep getting a fatal error :'(

Instead of clicking on teh banner, or on the words URGENT FURY... you have to look to the right to that small little icon of the NAVY SEAL emblem.. click that.

Then on THAT page, it will allow you to cast your vote.

Hope that helps

The site counts your Unique user hits per day...meaning it tracks by IP. However there are programs out there...Onion routers, AKA TOR...that will give you a new IP with every click to a new page. One persone could simply make a page his homepage, then everytime they open their browser it will give another unique hit. Free, Simple, and just another form of cheating to make them seem better than everone else. Seems to be the Socom way.

Guest [APC] 6ravity

If anyone feels the need to waste their time doing something like that, they've got bigger problems than trying to get their site in the top 10.

Undertow ]

And of COURSE, for all the clans here in the UF community, submitting YOUR clan's website to the TSS is a good idea as well.  Get others clans and players to be aware of YOUR clan.

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

We chose to remain "under ground" Those old shooters that stumble upon +30 should only be able to do so in the finest of company. ;)

UNCLE-SID25 ]
Undertow ]

And of COURSE, for all the clans here in the UF community, submitting YOUR clan's website to the TSS is a good idea as well. Get others clans and players to be aware of YOUR clan.

We chose to remain "under ground" Those old shooters that stumble upon +30 should only be able to do so in the finest of company. ;)

Don't discount the power of the search engine, +30.

APC has gotten some VERY good gunners whose story starts with "I did an internet search on......"

And we're very glad some of them did just that.

But to each their own.

UNCLE-SID25 ]
Undertow ]

And of COURSE, for all the clans here in the UF community, submitting YOUR clan's website to the TSS is a good idea as well.  Get others clans and players to be aware of YOUR clan.

In 5 1/2 months I'll qualify for your clan ;D

Well,

I have decided to take the ole 30 crew out for a spin on the Rev ranking site. Over the past 4 years we have been able to keep full active rosters, but as more of us lose our hair, get arthritis and buy midlife crisis sports cars (when I say more of us I mean me lol) we are finding we need some more old gunners like ourselves.

If you have the time we would greatly appreciate anyone stopping by and throwing us a vote: http://socom30andup.com

Thanks in advance!

US25