Our convention is open to the UF Community

I thought Id bring this over from the old site since it will be gone soon. I am taking a big step to bringing the Brotherhood closer together, so you all should too. Here is the info on what and when this Hollow Ground convention will be.

Date: June 13, 2008-June 16, 2008

Place: Sandusky Ohio

At the beginning of the year I am going to be purchasing the tickets for Cedar Point. Prices are as follows

If we get 15 or more people, the 2 day ticket will be 65 per person. If we dont get at least 15 people the prices will be 69.95 per person. So if we dont get 15, 5 dollars aint shit, except half a chili cheese fry in the park.

June 13, 2008 I plan on checking into the campgrounds. I have already talked to my wife and we will be renting a cabin for 4 nights. The price for a cabin for 4 nights is $165, 2 person maximum for one cabin. We plan on getting there early so we can meet and greet anyone else who shows and so I can get my drink on. Thats how the first day will go.

June 14th, 2008 The park opens at 10 AM. I plan on being on the road by 9. Traffic can be a bitch. The park is 6 miles from the campgrounds. So this SHOULD give us plenty of time to get there before the park opens. On Saturdays the park is open til 11PM. It depends on how good the days going to see if I stay all day. Since we will have another day on our pass, I might head out of there a couple hours earlier so I can get back and drink some and party some more.

June 15th, 2008 Depending on how exhausted I am from the day before depends on how early I go to the park. Cedar Point opens at 10 AM Sunday too but closes at 10PM. If I do not stay the whole night on Saturday I will stay til close on Sunday.

June 16th, 2008 Our Cedar Point passes will be up so this day will be a relaxing day of what camping is all about. Sittin around bullshitin, or goin to the pool at the campgrounds, horshoes, all that fun stuff. This will be the final night I stay at this place before I head back to my moms house an hour away.

You may notice that I plan on drinking alot, well thats what I do. I figure if Im going to be meeting Spom my SOCOM buddies, I might as well have a hell of a time doing it.

Cedar Point and this campsite are both family sites. You are all welcome to bring your family, hell, your spouses or kids might have more fun than you do. Make it a vacation for everyone, you may think im crazy but this place attracts people from all over the world. While walking through the parking lot you will see lisence plates from about every state. Once you see how beautiful it is, you will agree with us who have been how much fun it is.

In my Itinerary, notice that it is MY itinerary. I dont expect everybody do stay 3 nights, even tho it will be fun.

Prices: If you are just bringing a friend, family member or wife/girlfriend. Your total price for the tickets and the campground will be a maximum of 340 for 4 days of fun in the sun. If you do not want to spend a lot on the cabin, you can pitch a tent(not what your thinking, LOL) and its 80 for 3 nights(180 with your Cedar Point tickets).

We are currently in the process of getting a big boat to go boating on the Lake when our passes are up, so if your interested, please post here.

On a final note, here are the links to the campsite and the amusement park. Research these places, you will be pleased.

http://www.cedarpoint.com

http://www.camp-sandusky.com

So, if your in the area and want to have a chance to meet some of us. This is open to the UF Community as well. So please feel free to join us, even if its for a day.

LET THE BROTHERHOOD UNITE!

D_dubYa

\H/ Commanding Officer

Hey Deadly,

Your correct on the roller coasters. They are the tallest and fastest in the world, so it should be a good time. Anyways, like Savage said in his previous post everyone is welcome to come. There will be alot of beer, thrill rides, and I'm sure alot of stupid stuff going on. Anyways, take care guys and hope to see some other faces then just Hollow members show up to say hello.

Hawk

AKA: Jay

Hawk ]

Hey Deadly,

Your correct on the roller coasters. They are the tallest and fastest in the world, so it should be a good time. Anyways, like Savage said in his previous post everyone is welcome to come. There will be alot of beer, thrill rides, and I'm sure alot of stupid stuff going on. Anyways, take care guys and hope to see some other faces then just Hollow members show up to say hello.

Hawk

Sounds like a great time. SHO did a Cedar Point trip about 4 years ago and we had a blast.

Hawk ]

Hey Deadly,

Hawk

Yeah guys you should def try to make it!