Grand Theft Auto 4

-Disciple- ]

I think it's 8 or 9 something around that ball park.

Motorcycles would be the only problem on racing because if anyone is like snow after you crash WRECKED once you will never see your same bike again. Instead it will now be replaced with the ever so fast scooter.

Also on motorcycles someone could grab a car which should be a big no no lol

Fixed it for you ;)

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way i say all vehicles are open.!!

Thats the fun of "Cannonball Run" killing each other &/or thwarting their plans. lol

If a race takes 10 minutes or more then cool, we could actually have heat races so like 4 members of a clan could get involved, 1 member from each clan races in each race (4 heats) or even have clan races 4v4.!! (clan vs clan, 4 members from each clan)

Now that i think about it "clan races" sound even better. a team working together, to get their guy across the finish line first.!!

Chili-Palmer ]

No way i say all vehicles are open.!!

Thats the fun of "Cannonball Run" killing each other &/or thwarting their plans. lol

If a race takes 10 minutes or more then cool, we could actually have heat races so like 4 members of a clan could get involved, 1 member from each clan races in each race (4 heats) or even have clan races 4v4.!! (clan vs clan, 4 members from each clan)

Now that i think about it "clan races" sound even better. a team working together, to get their guy across the finish line first.!!

I think races are just another great idea to throw into a tourney. I just it's something that would have to be looked at due to somethings within the game. Like for one if i knock snow off or out of his car i could just stand there and shoot him anytime he respawns. It always will put you in the same place. I mean it's mean as hell but i've done it to snow lol

-Disciple- ]

I think races are just another great idea to throw into a tourney. I just it's something that would have to be looked at due to somethings within the game. Like for one if i knock snow off or out of his car i could just stand there and shoot him anytime he respawns. It always will put you in the same place. I mean it's mean as hell but i've done it to snow lol

::)

And the plot thickens, see if I play race mode anymore 8)

lmao, That reminds me of Midnight Club II online. We got bored of racing one another, so we made up new games.

My favorite (and I cant remember what it was called for the life of me) was we teamed up, teams of two.

One person on your team would get the mini-cooper, and the other would get the Enzo. The Goal was to make sure your Mini was the first accross the finish line. You accomplished that by smearing the shit out of everyone else's Mini's.

Ah nothin was better than hittin a little car doin 55 at 210 mph. ;D

I think team deathmatch has alot that can be done with it. I'm going to go home and play with some ideas i got thoughout the day. I really the people that gave up on this game should give it another round. There are alot of things i think were over looked. I know something on the game are chopping but that's what patches are for and i'm sure there will be more.

Another mode i think alot could be done with is cops and crooks. Now i know some people think this match is one side but something are supposes to be one sided and if anyone plays this like pito does the damn cops will always win. Here's a note on cops and crooks if your a cop don't chase the crooks go find there boat or chopper and blow it up. The game ends and i know alot of people never though of doing this but at the beginning of the game it will tell you where the chopper or boat is for the other team.

I think that all of you guys that don't like online need to set up your own rooms. Playing in the pubby rooms is VERY BORING AND SUCKS. You can set up rooms almost exactly the way you want and then invite friends and/or wait for people to fill up.

Public rooms are not very fun. When a bunch of us get together online we have a blast with this game. Just hanging out with friends in the lobby mode is alot of fun, doing absolutly nothing and having a great time doing it.

There is alot of possiblities for tournament play.

[odc] is so looking foward the Urbanfury!! ;D ;D ;D

Johnson30 ]

Public rooms are not very fun. When a bunch of us get together online we have a blast with this game. Just hanging out with friends in the lobby mode is alot of fun, doing absolutly nothing and having a great time doing it.

There is alot of possiblities for tournament play.

[odc] is so looking foward the Urbanfury!! ;D ;D ;D

I'm loving the fact that people haven't given up hope on this game. The people even seem to be saying they try it again.

The things we as a community can do on and with this game are endless. I haven't had this much fun on a game since i turned socom 2 on for the first time.

Guest Live2Reap
BigMoneyNacku ]

I think that all of you guys that don't like online need to set up your own rooms. Playing in the pubby rooms is VERY BORING AND SUCKS. You can set up rooms almost exactly the way you want and then invite friends and/or wait for people to fill up.

its the only way to play lol

my current favorite made up mode is call tower defense lol 1 team picks a skyscraper and holds up on the roof of it while the other team attacks when evryone one the defending team dies they switch sides. The team with the longest defending time wins ;D hella fun esspecially on the when the tower is to small for the choppers to land on so the ppl have to jump out of the chopper onto the tower lol its also fun at the statue of happienes top floor lol DEFEND THE HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Live2Reap ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

its the only way to play lol

my current favorite made up mode is call tower defense lol 1 team picks a skyscraper and holds up on the roof of it while the other team attacks when evryone one the defending team dies they switch sides. The team with the longest defending time wins ;D hella fun esspecially on the when the tower is to small for the choppers to land on so the ppl have to jump out of the chopper onto the tower lol its also fun at the statue of happienes top floor lol DEFEND THE HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

That does sound fun.

Now the question is who all found the party bus that you can put your whole clan in. We have take that baby for a spin. Then where someone gets loud drive it off into the water. :P

Guest Live2Reap
-Disciple- ]

Now the question is who all found the party bus that you can put your whole clan in. We have take that baby for a spin. Then where someone gets loud drive it off into the water. :P

PARTY BUS!!!! I havent found one yet sadly only the regular bus I luv driving awy from the cops in it tho lol stay above 60mph or we EXPLODE! lol ;D

Live2Reap ]
-Disciple- ]

PARTY BUS!!!! I havent found one yet sadly only the regular bus I luv driving awy from the cops in it tho lol stay above 60mph or we EXPLODE! lol ;D

Hahah. I think the best is telling your friends the bus weights to much someone is going to have to jump. Then watch them roll down the street before a cops just runs them over and keeps coming for you.

Guest Live2Reap

do you wann kill us all!!! JUMP lol

-Disciple- ]
Live2Reap ]
-Disciple- ]

Hahah. I think the best is telling your friends the bus weights to much someone is going to have to jump. Then watch them roll down the street before a cops just runs them over and keeps coming for you.

im the speed monitor if I see that we arent going fast enough someones gotta jump or lets just say with the grenade in my hand it aint pretty ;D

Playerdown ]

I just think the controls are horrible. I don't know if i'll ever get used to them.

Don't like looking for weapons either. I want to hit the street packin.

Turn the weapons to something different then all and you will start with a SMG.

The controls are abit crazy at times but if you aim your gun then run around you will see you wont have anymore problems moving the way you want too.

Guest Live2Reap

if you play for about 2 hours cuz you get used to it and you start geting PRO like I am sickat shooting ppl out of cars when ther tryin to run me over

-Disciple- ]

Who in here has been able to drive on a hood of a car that wasn't on the ground but still flying though the air?

ooo me me me!!!! for about 7 seconds then I flew into a person tho and fliped over LOL

Playerdown ]

I tried to get online all weekend with this and it kept saying it couldn't connect to the game provider. I could still get online with cod and everything else tho. I was running a wireless conn' date=' then i plugged the wire in and it let me on. Don't know why that is.

[/quote']

Bugs more then anything. The thing people have to remember is rockstar is trying there hardest to make this game run smooth online and with this being there first title that can get online. I give them two thumbs up. Now if this was there third title i would have a huge problem.

I drove all the way down a street on a hood then the hood flew into a build which i followed