• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see it now;

You are sitting there, waiting for her to get home after a tough loss. You know what's coming, she is going to take it out on you. Not in the normal female way though, she is coming home to beat you.

You start listening to NickleBack's "Never Again", practicing on HER heavy bag for the inevitable domestic violence that you are going to have to endure.

I'll pass.

Tool_Minion ]

I can see it now;

You are sitting there, waiting for her to get home after a tough loss. You know what's coming, she is going to take it out on you. Not in the normal female way though, she is coming home to beat you.

You start listening to NickleBack's "Never Again", practicing on HER heavy bag for the inevitable domestic violence that you are going to have to endure.

I'll pass.

LMFAO!! Don't be scurred Tool. It only hurts for a few minutes. ;D

I dated a girl years ago that broke it off with me because I wouldn't choke her during the deed. I just couldn't do it. Hair pulling, slapping, and choking were her favorite pastimes. Same chick broke my nose too. Walked up behind me, spun me around by my shoulder and blam. However, she was a CRAZY good sex partner, minus the violence of course. ;)

BigMoneyNacku ]
Tool_Minion ]

I can see it now;

I'll pass.

LMFAO!! Don't be scurred Tool. It only hurts for a few minutes. ;D

I dated a girl years ago that broke it off with me because I wouldn't choke her during the deed. I just couldn't do it. Hair pulling, slapping, and choking were her favorite pastimes. Same chick broke my nose too. Walked up behind me, spun me around by my shoulder and blam. However, she was a CRAZY good sex partner, minus the violence of course. ;)

Dude, I fell in LOVE with a girl once that was into asphyxiation. She came so hard when I choked her out. You shoulda tried it. ;D

Seifer- ]

I watched it...that shit was weak...2 bullshit stoppages...they're babying their fighters, people payed to sit there and watch someone get punched out and the 2 top fights got stopped...that ear was nice tho. If you wanna see an amazing elite xc fight look up Frank Shamrock vs. Cung lee....that shit was like bloodsport 4 or something it was ridiculous.

Yea! That fight, was awesome. Shamrock underestimated Cung because he was new. Broke Sham's arm...with 'one' kick!

As for the 'Kimbo vs. Tomato EAR'...I think it was stopped way too soon 'even for CBS!':

Video References:

1) Rome Is Burning:

2) Rounds 1,2 and 3: http://youtube.com/results?search_query=kimbo+vs.+thompson&search_type=

(the video is poor, but CBS is pulling most of the really good video coverages that are out there...)