Office Worker Goes Completely Insane

Guest [iLL] Andawg

Think it's funny everyone just standing around. And if it were fake that chick that got hit by the monitor wouldn't have gotten hurt, and she clearly looked like it hit her head. But I know the feeling sometimes. Sometimes you feel like you need an AK-47 and a clock tower.

I think it's real for one reason. No one in there right mind would let someone do that to there office as a joking. The man broke everything and anything he touched. The lady he hit with that monitor was bleeding also.

The way they took that man out was priceless though. Nothing like the back of your head hitting the desk that hard.

Pathogen- ]

where are the cables for the monitors and shit?

man, if that is real, then everyone in that office is a pussy. I wouldda jacked his ass up

Totally, that was completely staged, IMO. No cables whatsoever .... And really, there were at least 4-5 guys in there that could have stepped in and secured the guy.

Rage75 ]
Pathogen- ]

where are the cables for the monitors and shit?

man, if that is real, then everyone in that office is a pussy. I wouldda jacked his ass up

Totally, that was completely staged, IMO. No cables whatsoever .... And really, there were at least 4-5 guys in there that could have stepped in and secured the guy.

Just to stage a you tube video. You would cost yourself a shit load of money breaking everything?