Hell's Kitchen

Prolog39 ]

I do, havent watched the latest episode though since I download the torrents. So no spoilers, please. :)

You do know you can just go to there website and all episodes are on there. Shouldn't waste your space with torrents if you don't have too.

If you watched last night show. They have made a game for your PC. I just wanted to know if anyone has tried it yet?

Guest Stealthknight

I absolutely HATE this show. I watch alot of cooking shows and contests but hells kitchen is a joke. They take line cooks and home cooks and act like they are suppose to be executive chefs and then he gets pissed when they cant cook. I mean it can get a little entertaining but its just dumb as hell to have a show like that when none of the contestants are real chefs.

ShadowOfaSolja ]

I absolutely HATE this show. I watch alot of cooking shows and contests but hells kitchen is a joke. They take line cooks and home cooks and act like they are suppose to be executive chefs and then he gets pissed when they cant cook. I mean it can get a little entertaining but its just dumb as hell to have a show like that when none of the contestants are real chefs.

Ummm I think 6 of the people just this time alone were real chefs. There is still two of them on the show. My thoughts on him getting mad, I think he should why would you come on a show if you can't cook worth the shit?

Corey

Hometown: Brooklyn, NY

Bobby

Hometown: Niagara Falls, NY

Craig

Hometown: Coram, NY

Jason

Hometown: Las Vegas, NV

Matt

Hometown: Pinehill, NJ

That's just from this season alone. There were more chefs then that but i didn't post all of them

My gf and I love this show and have seen every season so far. We find it very entertaining.

I love the way he blows up on people.

We also enjoy his other show a lot. Kitchen Nightmares.....

Guest Stealthknight

ok here is the reason i dont look at it as a real Cooking show/challenge.

Dominic

Hometown:Catawba, SC

Louross

Hometown: Las Vegas, NV

Christina

Hometown: St. Louis, MO

Jen

Hometown: Chicago, IL

Rosann

Hometown: Staten Island, NY

Vanessa

Hometown: Bozeman, MT

Now thats this season. Take a look at season 1 and it has 3 people that actually worked with food out of 12. The rest are secretaries and assistants. The reason they dont get any profession worthy cooks is cause almost no decent chef would put themselves through that. lol I will stick to Top Chef.

My wife and I DVR Hells Kitchen and Kitchen Nightmares every week (when in season). He's one of the most successful restaurant owners in the world. We've already talked about planning trips to both the Red Rock (Rock from last season is the Executive Chef there) and the new London West in Hollywood (I think Christinia will be the Executive Chef).

We also catch his Kitchen Nightmares on the BBC.

This is the first season I have watched the show....., I caught the seaon premeire and LOVED the show. Plus Bobby is from Niagara Falls, just 30 minutes north of where I'm from, so I had a hometown guy to root for.

Was a bit dissapointing that Jen made it past him :( What an annoying bitch! Glad I don't have to hear how great she is compared to everyone else anymore! ;D

Johnson30 ]

This is the first season I have watched the show....., I caught the seaon premeire and LOVED the show. Plus Bobby is from Niagara Falls, just 30 minutes north of where I'm from, so I had a hometown guy to root for.

Was a bit dissapointing that Jen made it past him :( What an annoying bitch! Glad I don't have to hear how great she is compared to everyone else anymore! ;D

Ya right I hated that girl. She wouldn't even crack the eggs on the last show.

Guest Corruptor310

I watched some of Hell's Kitchen a season or two back. And quite honestly if I wanted to watch some asshat yell at people for an hour, I would watch Springer, at least they swing on each other. I found it mildly entertaining. I have never seen his "Nightmare" show.

I do watch from time to time, Top Chef -- not bad, some of the contestants are a little too light in the loafers for me, but some arent too bad. And by that comment I mean -- dont be a diva if you are a man. There was an episode where this butch chick was getting all over this guy of asian decent, he should of been a man told her where to stick it, instead of just huffing and puffing like a 12 year old girl.

I wish I coulda been at that Chicago Bears game where the chefs were cooking up for the crowd -- that would of been cool.

and I find it funny that they have out a video game............ Ill put that on my need to download list, right after I get the new "Sims".

Guest [RiP] Medux

i watched Kitchen Nightmares at like 3 in the morning..haha its so bad ass and the people are so stupid..they ask for help then they are such jackass's (it was the 1 where they had a Ex x-con as there main chief, and 2 lil 17-18 yr olds as the other cooks) dont no if any1 has seen that 1, it was pretty good

Damn, never thought about that.....does he do it based on places in England or is it just repeats from his shows her in the states?

OMNI ]

Damn, never thought about that.....does he do it based on places in England or is it just repeats from his shows her in the states?

England. I watched it yesterday evening. He was working with an American who owns a Soul Food restaurant and was about to lose her business. He's straight forward and tough on them just like on the American version.

I keep little mental notes about the places he goes to as well. My wife and I like to travel so we never know when we might be close to one of the places he helped. I know we'll go to his London restaurant the next time we're in the UK.