Prison Break Season 4 Teaser

Season 1 starts with this guy Lincoln on death row for murdering the brother of the vice president. His half-brother Michael is an obsessive compulsive genius and structural engineer. Michael believes that Lincoln was framed so he comes up with an elaborate escape plan, but he has to be in the prison. So Michael hides the blueprints of the prison as well as details of his escape plan in a tattoo that covers his chest and back, commits an armed robbery of a bank, and gets himself locked up in the prison with his brother (since they're half brothers, they have different last names so nobody realizes they're related). He then recruits the head of a mafia family by claiming to give up the location of a witness in the witness relocation program; he also recruits D. B. Cooper who he discovered is in prison under an assumed name; and a cast of others including the head of the black gang, the head of the pedophile racist rapist group, and his mexican cellmate to aid in the escape attempt. Season 1 ends with them all going over the wall.

Season 2 has them on the run trying to get out of the country and ends with Michael being put in a Panamanian prison.

Season 3 is Michael being told that he was framed and put in the Panamanian prison in order to break some guy out of prison. It ends with Michael successfully escaping, but the company that framed him killed his girlfriend, so Season 4 is him going back to the US looking for revenge.

SQUlD ]

Season 1 starts with this guy Lincoln on death row for murdering the brother of the vice president. His half-brother Michael is an obsessive compulsive genius and structural engineer. Michael believes that Lincoln was framed so he comes up with an elaborate escape plan, but he has to be in the prison. So Michael hides the blueprints of the prison as well as details of his escape plan in a tattoo that covers his chest and back, commits an armed robbery of a bank, and gets himself locked up in the prison with his brother (since they're half brothers, they have different last names so nobody realizes they're related). He then recruits the head of a mafia family by claiming to give up the location of a witness in the witness relocation program; he also recruits D. B. Cooper who he discovered is in prison under an assumed name; and a cast of others including the head of the black gang, the head of the pedophile racist rapist group, and his mexican cellmate to aid in the escape attempt. Season 1 ends with them all going over the wall.

Season 2 has them on the run trying to get out of the country and ends with Michael being put in a Panamanian prison.

Season 3 is Michael being told that he was framed and put in the Panamanian prison in order to break some guy out of prison. It ends with Michael successfully escaping, but the company that framed him killed his girlfriend, so Season 4 is him going back to the US looking for revenge.

Thank you sir. I think I may check it out. Season 1 sounds bad ass

Art-Man ]

I have been looking forward to this comming back. It looks liek this just might be the best season yet. I donot see Saraha comming back as her frigin head was cut off lol.

I wouldn't count Sarah returning out yet. There was no real proof that it was Sarah's head in the box. All I'm saying is it wouldn't shock me at all to see her back.