Anyone have BC yet?

No Clan Support at all. You can invite friends to play with you but only 4.

Now i don't know if I want to pick up my pre-order.

The game is fun but I did encounter a lot of idiots on the demo. Nobody would play the game. They were just trying to kill each other. No one would go for the crates on attacker and on defense they wouldn't stay and defend.

But then the game was fun but if I get it. It's going to be a solo project as I won't be able to play with anyone that I know all the time.

Guest KingJunk

Yeah I got it and I think I have to let it grow on me, but if there is no clan support I will hardly play this game damn what a waste of 60 bucks I could have got 5 gallons of gas lol

Guest KingJunk

there is clan support' date=' its supposed to have in game clan ladder, it was developed by DICE which is a multiplayer gaming developer, the beta was supposed to be just to show the game engine and the new game mode.

[/quote']

Well I have NOT seen it yet!

After playing last night I feel I shouldn't have bought this game.

It's fun but it's going to old real soon.

You have only one game to play and that's the gold rush one. The mics either don't work or nobodies using them. But why would you need them if theres no Clan Support. I saw one guys mic icon keep flashing but I couldn't hear anything so I took my mic off.

I pre-ordered the game and I was supposed to get a code to unlock a sniper rifle. The code was on a well done printed paper with a picture of a guy sniping and they talk about how cool the rifle is. And I put my code in and get a M60. WTF!

Next some kid kept TKing me and nothing happens except he loses 10 points. I couldn't even tell him FO because the mic didn't work.

I played for 2 hours and I am not that great and I have unlocked all of the sniper equipment and the support guys equipment. It took me a while with COD.

Next No Clan Support so you have to get used to playing with people you don't know and with no mics. Even if the mics worked I don't think I would want to talk to them.

----

I am not totally negative. The overall game play is cool. It's pretty much like COD. I like calling in Artillery strikes and the laser missle. The graphics were good and you feel like your in a war.

But I say save your money and rent it. I bought this over MGS maybe a mistake.

Looks like they didn't put clan support because the Maps and games are so Massive. If you think about it, it's tough sometimes getting 12 guys on all the time even when you have a big clan. And most clans are small. So you get 4 or 5 guys in there and the are non-clan it could get boring or else the clan guys will get frustrated at the non-clan guys. Instead the game forces the 12 players to work as a team. I am starting to get there point. Also if you have a clan battle with only 4 on 4 which most are clan battles are the game would suck because the maps are so big.

So I'm starting to change my mind on this game.

The Tank Battles on this game are incredible. Also when one gets blown up you can see the smoke bellowing in distance I am talking in the sky.

Sniping I'm starting to get the hang of. You has these little sensor balls that can throw and they will detect and highlight the enemies for you. You have 3 of the sensors so you can scatter them out to cover the map. I am not sure if they stay after you die. That may seem like a cheating thing but you don't have any claymores or mines to help you out when someone comes up behind you. Which sucks. So you have to keep moving to spot to spot. They have a 1 shot kill rifle as well.

If your bored with your other games and like shooters this is a good game to play.

even if no clan supoort im still getting it' date=' vehicles make all the difference. but then again the true battlefield experience is always on PC.

[/quote']

Yeah, the battlefield games on the PC were great!

I won't buy this game because of the shitty mics and terrible clan support. Half the fun for me is playing with my clan mates and we have on 9-18 guys a night, so 4 player squads just won't cut it... and we like to chat, so mics not working is horrible.