PSYCHOFACTOR ]
M4a1legend ]

Damn iLL Must be giving everyone good head here because everytime I turn around someone is "iLL doesn't do this or iLL doesn't do that" How about everyone shut the hell up and lets settle this in a match.

Ok.... Oh yea you backed out....

1v1 any time if your such a bigshot. Old man.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

J-Rite187 ]
MaCoo_ P-CR ]

Honestly who really cares why the are leaving that is between the Creators and Dv8.

Let it end and move on..

hells to the yes, anybody wanna hit the PEACE bong?

I agree with Macoo B) And with regards of the PEACE bong, sure why not, your offering ;D

1v1 proves nothing, these tournaments are team based not individualistic... sign up for RONIN B)

Guest NEO-X

Though I've been eager to try and find some sort of reason as to why the sudden, and seemingly random reason for the drop out.. in the end, it will really have no weight.

I think I speak for a good chunk of the UF community to say that we've been nothing but Supportive to Dv8 and its efforts to bring us the news "For Gamers by Gamers"

and I think that its unfair to the rest of the clans who've been busting their ass in Riot act to simply have a clan back out for no apparent reason what so ever, or at least with no explanation.

I personaly dont over see Riot Act, so I cant say that im in the "know", but theres obviously something underneath the surface here that no one can put a finger on.

Best of luck with your future endevours Dv8, and to the rest of you posters to follow.. remember to keep it civil, and clean.

Carry on

M4a1legend ]
Prolog39 ]
M4a1legend ]

Why in the hell would I play ronin when I barely played in the whack ass tac-map tournie?

Why is it a whack ass tourney?

do you really want to know.....I would tell you because I have seen post,

But thats not my place so lets leave it at that.

Yeah, I do want to know.

You've made it your place to act pretty classless in this thread already. Way to rep Dv8.

M4a1legend ]

Why in the hell would I play ronin when I barely played in the whack ass tac-map tournie?

Congrats on your 10th and clearly the most disrespectful post yet. Im sure Sniper & Tow will appreciate it..... Specially after THIS established site & community is what populated YOUR below average vacant domain. And in return you thank them by calling their efforts a "whack ass tac-map tournie"? Classic bro, simply classic.

Prolog39 ]
M4a1legend ]
Prolog39 ]
M4a1legend ]

Yeah, I do want to know.

You've made it your place to act pretty classless in this thread already. Way to rep Dv8.

Im speaking for myself If you must know.

At first I really enjoyed this thing but then I came to relise it is very biased.

and so I decided man forget UF and everything that had to do with it I moved on to

MGO without even consulting with my leader. But something brought me back to them because

my team will always be there when This Tournament won't be.

Us leaving this was the greatest thing to ever happen to me as a gamer.

What you may not know is that everything here is very biased or corrupted in someway

and you will figure it at sooner or later...and when it hits you.......I wont say I told you so

I will just watch as this place tears itself up from the Inside out....Im done posting with you Nobodies

Im going back to where gamers can actually have fun playing games instead of trying to Schedule their lives

around them.What happened to the days where you could play a game and just be happy with getting together with your friends and having some fun? Huh Tell me that.

And to Wiz I could careless what you think...your nothing but a low life 40yr old nobody to me.

Guest NEO-X

seriously m4..

you're posting more today than you have the entire time that Dv8 was involved with Cruc / R.A. and/or UF in general.

Let me be the first to remind you that YOUR CLAN is still VERY NEW to UF.

There are many clans who've been here since UF's inception, and we've all as community members, as clan members, as clan leaders, and as clans in general had our growing pains along with UF.

You honestly dont know anything about what UF is, or what it stands for. I wont stand here and listen to you go on about the place where we come to have a good time, and enjoy some good fair competitive gaming.

If you dont care to be here, then thats fine.. but please dont keep posting, and going on a negative rant about this or that.. Its not going to achieve nothing, and in the end, just makes you look bad

Im not going to start a bitch session on this thread.. but I wont tolerate you're bad mouthing Our Community.

M4A1 this place has been around for over 5 years. You say we are biased. Please divulge, we try to be as fair to everyone as we all can. And it is going to tear apart? Why? Because you aren't playing. please!!

I tell you what you are representing your clan well. I don't care if you say you are only speaking for yourself. You come with clan tags on and say you are from DV8, you represent the tag. You my friend are showing no class.

I can also say the same for some other people in this thread. But they on the other hand NEVER attacked the community. Because guess what this isn't jsut a tournament site, it is a community. You will NEVER understand that.

Good luck to you.

M4a1legend ]
Prolog39 ]
M4a1legend ]
Prolog39 ]
M4a1legend ]

Yeah, I do want to know.

Im speaking for myself If you must know.

At first I really enjoyed this thing but then I came to relise it is very biased.

and so I decided man forget UF and everything that had to do with it I moved on to

MGO without even consulting with my leader. But something brought me back to them because

my team will always be there when This Tournament won't be.

Us leaving this was the greatest thing to ever happen to me as a gamer.

What you may not know is that everything here is very biased or corrupted in someway

and you will figure it at sooner or later...and when it hits you.......I wont say I told you so

I will just watch as this place tears itself up from the Inside out....Im done posting with you Nobodies

Im going back to where gamers can actually have fun playing games instead of trying to Schedule their lives

around them.What happened to the days where you could play a game and just be happy with getting together with your friends and having some fun? Huh Tell me that.

And to Wiz I could careless what you think...your nothing but a low life 40yr old nobody to me.

When I see someone come in here with a clan tag on and say disrespectful, unnecessary, and classless things, that puts a blemish on the entire clan that that person belongs to. I know I am fairly new to the UF community, but I have been around long enough to know that one player's actions can affect an entire clan's standing with the UF community.

I think M4 was just a little upset. I personally enjoyed the tournament and as a clan we decided it was best for us to leave the tournament for our own reasons. Other than that i dont think we need any other explanation. We wish all the remaining clans the best of luck. I will be watching to see how things pan out.

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

Dv8 posted they were leaving the tournament. so what. why is there ANY need for ANYBODY to reply. for the 6 clans remaining in the tournament, it is just one less clan to worry about, and to everybody else, how does this affect your time in game or on these forums. the only response i have read in 3 pages was from (i believe) squid on the first page. simply, "BYE". enough said. does it really mater why they are leaving? its their clan, their call, and there are far more interesting things to read on the forums.