• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-Affliction- ]

of course i cant see the cr section now and i miss all the background info, hey chili your always up to date, what happened?

Even if Chili knows or not, this isn't really the place to talk about it. Plus, if High Def really wanted everyone to know, he would've stated the reasons why it happened.

There is nothing more in the clan rep section then you see right here.

I think its odd to just leave without explaining anything. I could care less either way to be honest but for as much as they tried to be involved here I think a little more information is owed to the rest of the UF community that has supported them.

WiZ ]

I think its odd to just leave without explaining anything. I could care less either way to be honest but for as much as they tried to be involved here I think a little more information is owed to the rest of the UF community that has supported them.

We owe you nothing more than an ass whoopin. my .02 and thats just to you not everyone else.

M4a1legend ]
WiZ ]

We owe you nothing more than an ass whoopin. my .02 and thats just to you not everyone else.

And too bad you backed out before you could give it to us. My .02 You're all talk. All you guys do is talk. And now that you could prove you're not,you chicken out. I hope only the worse for you. See ya!!

M4a1legend ]

Hahaha, thats cute......

We were openly kicked in the mouth on these very forums by your leader when we chose to sit out the finals of a tournament for our "personal" reasons. She said we "disrespected the UF and cheated its community" out of a Crucible 2 finals. So, in her mind, OUR "personal" reasons weren't acceptable.

So, you back out of a tournament mid stream without any explanation in the same community of members who supported your site and think your owed some level of privacy? Hahaha, get out of here with that crap. Like I said, I could care less where Dv8 goes but if you live in a glass house you should be smart enough to not throw stones.