Apple...Dv8....just oblige.

My Staff were informed to ask for the removal of their accounts on your forum. It's simply a conflict of interest as, basically, we're not interested in Dv8 anymore. For some reason, you don't give people the right to delete their own account from your forum, so they have to request it. My Staff are with courteous PMs and you have to act, again, the way that you do.

UNCLE-SID25 ]

Hello Apple,

Due to my status in Urgent Fury- I must regreatfuly ask for my immeadiate removal from the DV8 boards. I believe it to be a conflict of interest for my own accord. Thank you for your attention to this and I wish DV8 the best in gaming.

UNCLE-SID25

-Rooster- ]

"I will not play into Undertow's childish demands upon his staff to remove themselves from our forums. He does not run us and he does not run you.

If you don't want to be here, don't come back, BUT you will always be welcome here if you choose to do so.

It's very sad Undertow has put you in the middle of something that has nothing to do with you and, like a tyrant, is trying to rule what you can and cannot do."

What Urgent Fury is interested at this point is having the cleanest a furthest break from Dv8 as possible. That includes all facets of UF, from our logos to our Staff, being removed from your Dv8 environment.

Just please comply and honor any request for a deleted account. It's just senseless to "refuse."

Let's get this over with and head our separate ways.

And if you think I'm "sad" for separating facets of Urgent Fury from Dv8 News, please. This is me being VERY courteous and formal.

You REALLY don't want to get into any kind of smear campaign with Urgent Fury.

We have a pretty quick wit.

Dv8 insulted Urgent Fury.

Urgent Fury would like our break from Dv8.

Let it happen.

And now my APCers cannot get their accounts deleted.

X--Hellraiser--X ]

You have got to be F**** kidding me!!!!

"I will not play into Undertow's childish demands upon his staff to remove themselves from our forums. He does not run us and he does not run you."

thats just part of the message from Asian Apple, nothing else was really important.

well i can't get my account deleted so...whatever!

Quit looking desperate, girl.

Please honor these requests.

I have not said anything to the UF Community. This is solely the UF Staff and my own clan.

Anyone else can do what they like or visit who they like.

But you're acting a bit like "Misery" on this one.

"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. And if they don't, they never were."

-- Kahlil Gibran

Guest SuddenRedScare

Not to spam, but I had requested that my account be removed as well. The post that I had made regarding this matter has been deleted on the DV8 boards with no action. This is in no way is a result of any hard feelings about anything that was said on Dv8 nor the Urgent Fury message boards. I'm just getting quite sick of the email's I have been receiving regarding new private messages that I know I will never check. If my account can be removed, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

I'm not going to make some long ass winded post like yours Undertow.

Nor will I post incorrect Private Messages adding nonsense that was never written.

This "high road" that you speak of, evidently you need directions to.

We are not your "lackies", we are not under your control. Your childish rants mean nothing to us.

If your staff and clan members do not want to participate in our forums, they can simply stay away.

Just because you stomp your feet and make demands, doesn't mean you get your way.

And, yes, I do find it VERY sad that you feel like you need to control adults that can make their own decisions. Sounds like you don't trust your own members to not involve themselves in a "conflict of interest"

Looks like you are the "desperate" one here.

If there is a "smear" campaign as you want to call it, then that is on you.

We are more than happy to take your "artwork" off our website, in fact, that was the plan before you "demanded" it.

It is very sad how you are handling this. I would have expected more from you, the one that puts himself on this pedistal above everyone else in this community. You do realize that you're making yourself look like an idiot, right?

Good Luck to You.

PS...Smear it up...I'm sure that's what people who take the high road do.

That is disappointing. I don't think Tow demanded anything. HE asked us to request an account termination, from there on it is our own choice to follow orders. The next step is just doing it to clean up what mess is made. It isn't a matter of what you think Tow is doing here, it is a matter of obliging our request so we no longer have to worry about getting unwanted emails, or other stuff we don not need. Please just do it. Thank you.

Ms Apple, I have never been anything but polite and courteous to you. I for one expect the same in return.

Make no mistake, Tow NEVER asked APCers to delete their accounts. We do it on our own accord, according to what WE as "grown men" chose to do. Was it due to the current happenings? No. That was merely the final straw. If you look at my activity on your forums, you will see that it has waned over the past few months. It's mainly due to the fact that the only things I found worth reading or interacting with was fellow UFers (of which the exact SAME info was available here at UF) threads, or occasionally your contests. Other than that, it had seemed like your forums were becoming overrun by a younger group of gamers, and I simply chose to stay over here and other clans forums that were more within my age group. THAT is NOT to say that DV8 doesn't have some good members, or anything to offer. Just not for me.

Then you add to the fact that my PRIVATE email is attached to that account and I receive 40-80 emails for every announcement, and darlin I simply had my belly full of the entire thing.

I hope you can respect my wishes, the same as I afforded you at anytime. Thats all I got on this mess.

WOW! I always try to stay out of situations like this that have NOTHING to do with me, but after reading the weeks of b.s. that is posted by certain individuals around here, I just can't keep my thoughts to myself anymore.

Apple, you have shown your true colors. You were respectfully asked to delete accounts from your forums and refused like a schoolyard bully. THANK GOD your show was not interesting enough to me to prompt my registration on your forums.

Since DV8's relationship started with UF, I have witnessed the creators/staff of UF show you nothing but the utmost respect, treating you equally as anyone else in this community. In return, I have witnessed DV8 "creators" talk to others around them like trailer-trash, take personally something that NEVER should have been taken personal, resulting in your BANNING from these forums, and then do the same thing you trashed another clan for doing. All the while UF continued their relationship with you, causing me to question Tow and Sniper because in all the time I have been a part of this community, I have NEVER seen them be so lenient with such dispicable behavior. I was beginning to wonder why they were giving DV8 what I saw as "special treatment."

What you do not realize is that the only person who looks "desperate" and like an "idiot" is you. Your lack of professionalism is mind-boggling. What you percieve as Tow "controlling those around him" is simply an individual with a very successful tournament site built around "maturity and respect for one another whether on the battlefield or off" and a highly respected clan whose code, "This clan is built on integrity. This family is blanketed by honor. This Circle is submersed in DISCIPLINE." is exhibited by APC'ers both in game and here on the forums. Instead of blasting Tow, it looks like you could certainly learn a thing or two. (And this is coming from a person who has no stake in any of this, someone who is sitting on the outside and looking in at both sides go at it. I don't know anyone on these forums personally. Just stating what I see.)

I am happy to see Tow put his foot down and clean house. The trash has needed to be taken out for a while around here and I am glad to see it finally go.

AsianApple ]

I'm not going to make some long ass winded post like yours Undertow.

Nor will I post incorrect Private Messages adding nonsense that was never written.

This "high road" that you speak of, evidently you need directions to.

Quit fabricating stories as you seem to like to do when backed into a corner, girl.

What Rooster posted above and what Hellraiser posted above in the quotes are two different players who got the same SENTENCE sent to them. LOL. There is no Private Message here that "was never written." You're writing PMs and then now denying it.

You're just getting weirder and weirder.

We were HAPPY to work with you, Apple, until you made it harder to work with you.

It's really just THAT simple.

We WORKED with you until it got to be a hassle.

I'm talking about your show. You weren't very "investigative" for a News group, because we had to feed you everything. You got upset when I announced all the new things here coming to UF in July instead of giving it to you for "an exclusive." Girl, I HAVE a media outlet and it's called the U-Freq podcast. THAT'S what I feed. If you WANT info for your show, then be the news crew you claim to be and GO GET THAT SCOOP, girl! Giving you info was yet ANOTHER thing I had to line up on my plate when I honestly thought you would take care of yourself. I write almost an entire podcast every week....and now I had to write the material or the questions for my interviews or UF info because you just didn't know how to approach it anyway. I got tired. SUE ME.

I'm long winded at times, Apple, because sometimes you just come across individuals that just seem to need info POUNDED into their head, because a simple few sentences go in one ear and out the other. It's frustrating for me. I don't like sitting through my dinner here to write long posts like that.....and as I always say, someone's usually MAKING me.

People here are asking for their accounts to be deleted.

Why don't you just do the right thing and oblige their request?

It's a no-brainer.

Otherwise, there's some crazy people here that will start taking their polite request in your PM box to your forums or something, and that's really why you want to oblige people's requests over the internet....so you can rid yourself of the discomfort and move on with what you do....before it gets public.

Peebrain ]

Speaking of the UF Podcast where is it?? I can't wait to hear Commander Furys sexy voice again. Is the hunt for better working equipment almost at an end??

In another thread, he says he makes his return on Monday!! WoooHooooooooooooooooooooooo

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa
BigMoneyNacku ]
Peebrain ]

Speaking of the UF Podcast where is it?? I can't wait to hear Commander Furys sexy voice again. Is the hunt for better working equipment almost at an end??

In another thread, he says he makes his return on Monday!! WoooHooooooooooooooooooooooo

Thats my last day o freedom!!! im so gonna catch that last U-Freq before im outta here lol