RONIN SIGN-UPS -YET- TO PAY ENTRY FEE

Attention all UF community players who signed up for RONIN but have not yet taken care of their entry donation:

UF is asking that you take care of this BEFORE Friday evening.

Getting the brackets made and coordinated will take some time and there are players here who are already ready to go. All invites were taken care of this past Sunday night so you will have been given a full week to get your fee in. It ultimately will NOT be cool if this tourney was green lit by the number of applicants but then UF takes a hit because those who promised to sign up either forget to finish up their entry process or they choose not to do it altogether. UF will still honor the agreement to run the tourneys and award the two prizes...but this could have serious ramifications if we do so taking a hit for the idea of running this type of tourney in the future.

The following players have YET to take care of their entry fees as of LAST NIGHT, Wednesday.

Fellow clan members, if you see a fellow player's name on this list, please give them a friendly nudge and let them know they only have two days left, if they have forgotten.

If you believe your name is on this list in ERROR, please send a PM to Undertow.

FOR RONIN SOCOM:

[KOS]Nashvillan

[KØS] -Disciple-

[+30] PIMPTRESS

[+30] CAV-SCOUT

FOR RONIN COD4:

jkillwil

cBs_Warlock

[+30] CAV-SCOUT

[APC]HusH-

[ThizZ]Neo_Unit001

Please don't hesitate any longer to finish your sign-up process.

Thank you.

- TOW

-Rooster- ]

I thought you were paying me to be part ;)

J/k I had to do some paypal crap first...should be sending now...well after I read a bit of forums.

I'll pay it for ya.!

FYI: [CDS] Kunaydeein is paid up for both.

Chili-Palmer ]
-Rooster- ]

I thought you were paying me to be part ;)

J/k I had to do some paypal crap first...should be sending now...well after I read a bit of forums.

I'll pay it for ya.!

FYI: [CDS] Kunaydeein is paid up for both.

Thanks but I sent it this morning. I just had to get my password again...havent used paypal in awhile.

Banshee07 ]

Tow SxB has paid for its members. all but jkillwil as he seems to have backed out. if this is a problem let me know and i will pay for that spot as well. and maybe find a filler for it.

No no....we just want those who signed up to get it done.

If someone signed up and is backing out, that's disappointing, as they were a piece of the number that told UF that it was good to move forward with this.

But we don't want an entry fee paid for someone who won't pay, and we don't want to rely on last-minute subs.

But thank you.

Undertow ]
Banshee07 ]

Tow SxB has paid for its members. all but jkillwil as he seems to have backed out. if this is a problem let me know and i will pay for that spot as well. and maybe find a filler for it.

No no....we just want those who signed up to get it done.

If someone signed up and is backing out, that's disappointing, as they were a piece of the number that told UF that it was good to move forward with this.

But we don't want an entry fee paid for someone who won't pay, and we don't want to rely on last-minute subs.

But thank you.

SO are we still going thur with this?

The list has been updated.

Those who signed up and have not yet paid their entry fee are as follows:

FOR RONIN SOCOM:

[KOS]Nashvillan

[KØS] -Disciple-

[+30] PIMPTRESS

[+30] CAV-SCOUT

FOR RONIN COD4:

jkillwil

cBs_Warlock

[+30] CAV-SCOUT

[APC]HusH-

[ThizZ]Neo_Unit001

Please take care of this by no later than 8pm SATURDAY, 07-19, so that brackets may be made. This tourney got a green light from your entries, so please hop on this ASAP.

Any clansman who sees their friend listed above, please get a message to them ASAP.

Thank you.