Nascar '08 Who's getting it?

Guest [iLL] Andawg
.Cuz_ ]

Anyone going to pick this up?  I'm a huge Nascar fan and after watching the trailer for this game, I'm pretty impressed. 

"All I can say is, the story ends with me putting Kenny Wallce in the wall." LOL ;D ;)

.Cuz_ The #20 is coming for you!

Guest H.A.V.0.C

I have never tried a racing game, is it fun? And I don't mean Vegas R6 type of fun, I mean actually FUN! How is the voice chat? is it open Mic? or is it like socom key in?

Last year on PS2 it was open. Dont know about PS3. I belive last year one room help 16 (Correct em if I am wrong) It might hold all 43 spots. That would be great. You can also set it up on percentages to run it you dont want to do the whole 500 miles

Truix has had a good come out latly. Thats out out, Kyle we leave Hendrix this year and Dale Jr. Will drive number 5 most likey with a diffrent sponcer. BUT There is a chance that Kyle will be driving number 8. This will start a bunch a shit. You thought Gordon had it bad when they threw bottles at him, Lets just see what they do when Good old Kyle gets behind the Budwiser car, since They will not be following Jr.

LMAO ;D

Andawg ]
.Cuz_ ]

Anyone going to pick this up?  I'm a huge Nascar fan and after watching the trailer for this game, I'm pretty impressed. 

"All I can say is, the story ends with me putting Kenny Wallce in the wall."  LOL  ;D ;)

.Cuz_ The #20 is coming for you!

Ha ha...Come and get it buddy!!! ;D

Guest [iLL] Andawg

To Address a few of the questions, in the PS 2 version you could only have four online players up against a small field of A.I. drivers. It was fun, but this one offers 16 online players in a room, with better graphics you can all see ME in The #20 Home Depot Chevrolet Monte Carlo take the checkered flag.

Oh man.. I've been watching this thread for a week or so, & i have wanted to post so bad.. when you're suspended you cant even send PM's..!!

1. It is 12 online (not 16)

Gamespot -

While the team at Tiburon initially aimed to bring 16-player online play to the game, the decision to stick with 12 cars simply came down to keeping the game running at an optimum rate.

2. Gamelobby 500

I am going to be hosting the Nascar Gamelobby Cup Series..!! We'll start somewhere in the next few weeks, & do slightly shorter races ..lol

Nascar 08 for 360 & if enough people want to do it, I'd one for Nascar 08 for PS3

3. I am in a Busch Series Nascar league already (Nextel Cup was already full) so i'll get an idea of how they run theirs & we'll do it right.!!

Whos down..!?

2. Gamelobby 500

I am going to be hosting the Nascar Gamelobby Cup Series..!! We'll start somewhere in the next few weeks, & do slightly shorter races ..lol

I'm for sure down but not on the 360, I sold it shortly after I bought it. So if you get a PS3 cup going, I'm down. Last I looked up, the still had it as 16 online, could be wrong.

Cuz

Guest Harley-Man

Yea, I think I will have to check it out. I just saw the trailer tonight. I think I'm also going to pick up that new NCAA Football '08. Looks pretty sick.

umerfonz ]

It might be 12 for the 360 and 16 for the PS3 because the 360 is lame...

You wish ..lol (its 12 for both ;))

UNCLE-SID25 ]
umerfonz ]

It might be 12 for the 360 and 16 for the PS3 because the 360 is lame...

I hear its only 6 online for the 360... But.. If you pay you can buy 10 more spots for only 6.99 each

PS3 comes with all the pay to play/ 360 download stuff for free  :D lmao

That may actually be true.. but at least our mics will work flawlessly, & you wont have to be invited by someone on your friends list to play with them ..lol

You get what you pay for. :P

UNCLE-SID25 ]

My mic works flawlessly... I invite a friend on any game he may be on... INCLUDING SOCOM  ;) When are they coming out with socom on the 360 again? ??? :P :-X :-*

Shit, i wish..!

I meant a friend cant join you, unless you invite them. (surprized about your mic, all i ever hear is they dont work right)