What will you do with your Conk-a-Doodie 4 discs?

although Socom looks good.. remember we are in the hands of a new developer.. i plan on keeping my CoD4 disc.. and i also plan on getting World at War when it drops.. and i too am a die hard socom fan.. been playing since early S1.. one can only hope that Confrontation is all we hope it is..

inadub ]

although Socom looks good.. remember we are in the hands of a new developer.. i plan on keeping my CoD4 disc.. and i also plan on getting World at War when it drops.. and i too am a die hard socom fan.. been playing since early S1.. one can only hope that Confrontation is all we hope it is..

Tink and Dat say it is all it's cracked up to be. I believe them both. CoD4 disk will go back to the store!!!

SOCOM FTW!!!

I know it's a new developer, but I will force myself to like it! Seriously though if it's bad, how bad can it be? We have been playing games like Call of Duty 4, Rainbow Six Vegas, and Ghost Recon (I thought was a very good online game, just had it's shortcomings).

I have been a Socom guy since the launch of S1 6 years ago. Wow, almost to the day it's been 6 years. I was 23, about 20 lbs. lighter (thanks to those endless nights of snacking, drinking beer, and sitting on my ass with my "SOCOM" friends......hahaha).

Can't wait!

BigMoneyNacku ]

Tink and Dat say it is all it's cracked up to be. I believe them both. CoD4 disk will go back to the store!!!

SOCOM FTW!!!

Not that i dont believe them or whatever.. but 1 map is enough to give that assumption? Crossroads will always be fun for some.. and thats all the beta is correct? Trust me.. i am a 3rd person shooter .. not 1st.. so i truly hope that this is the end all game to own.. did anyone try the PSP version of socom Slant Six got there hands on?? Yes i do know that there is truly no comparison in the games.. just looking at direction they went w/ the franchise...

did anyone try the PSP version of socom Slant Six got there hands on?? Yes i do know that there is truly no comparison in the games.. just looking at direction they went w/ the franchise...

I did...game was a joke. I'm sure they know it was a joke. They tried to change the concept for a handheld, bad idea.

inadub ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

SOCOM FTW!!!

Not that i dont believe them or whatever.. but 1 map is enough to give that assumption? Crossroads will always be fun for some.. and thats all the beta is correct? Trust me.. i am a 3rd person shooter .. not 1st.. so i truly hope that this is the end all game to own.. did anyone try the PSP version of socom Slant Six got there hands on?? Yes i do know that there is truly no comparison in the games.. just looking at direction they went w/ the franchise...

I only played one map so your right don't listen to what I think of the game. Dat has been playing it and working on it for almost 10 months now and he is an old time S1 fan like most of you. If he says the game is good and Fans of S1 and S2 are going to like it then I would believe him.

UF duties don't really allow me much time to play anything BUT what I have my clan playing....BUT, since I already pre-ordered and paid for the new SOCOM and I will have the opportunity to trade in my CoD4 disc (if it seems like the game won't last here at UF because everyone jumped to SOCOM), then I may trade it in for SW: Unleashed or something like that. Maybe SOMEDAY I'll have a free moment to play something different. LOL

inadub ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

SOCOM FTW!!!

I hear that, but that bastard Dat has been playing all the maps. Like tink said, he's an old schooler like us. I believe him, and I can't fuggin WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

inadub ]

Maybe i should have bolded this to begin w/... seems like people read what they want to read these days.. eh? I was never doubting anyones OPINION.. just wanted to make sure we are all on the same page. Infact Tink.. any info you can pass on to us i would definitely appreciate.. cuz as of now you guys have the upper hand on if this game has a chance w/ the following or not.. i certainly dont..