Funny story about proxy mic

ok, so im in crossroads right? and well its the large map, and its extraction, and so the mercs are campin with the hostys. so im runnin down the road right and i hear this enemy cal me out and so i just SCREEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM and the fucker about shit his pants laughing. this gave me time to dive behind a car, which started about a 2 min convo with this guy. it got to the point where we just said hey, seeing as how we are both out to kill each other why not do this the fun way and knife fight. and so an EPIC knife fight ensued. Victorious me got the hostys and the win. and then later in a new game, me and peebrain turned our mics up as loud as possible and ran in singing the cow song, coconut song, and other various tunes at the top of our lungs, which was freakin histaricle cause the enemy flocked to us and we could here them laughing. i mean come on, just imagin two seals runnin down a road singing the dumbest songs youve ever heard in you life at the top of there lungs while intermitantly laughing and short convos with the enemy.

Yeah, but they also get your ass killed.

I was trying to play Saturday, but for some reason everytime i would round a corner, I would get shot. I was like, 'WTF........'

Then next round I hear everyone say stay away from Minion cause his family is giving up his position. Dude, all four of my kids were runnin around the house hollerin and shit. I had to just turn it off.

I wonder if the new headset with a mute will mute prox noise?

i was playing with clanmates and i had just equipped light armor and virtual-death in AoA always snipes from the merc tower and i said "watch in under 2 min ill be behind you in the tower" and hes like " ok just try it"... so i kill an enemy under the tower and run up there and i hear "where did vengeance kill you" and im like "hey virt i told you so" and he was laying prone and he knew he was fucked,so all i hear in response is " i hate you vengeance" and bam i headshotted him... i love socom.

COWonCRACK ]

ok, so im in crossroads right? and well its the large map, and its extraction, and so the mercs are campin with the hostys. so im runnin down the road right and i hear this enemy cal me out and so i just SCREEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM and the fucker about shit his pants laughing. this gave me time to dive behind a car, which started about a 2 min convo with this guy. it got to the point where we just said hey, seeing as how we are both out to kill each other why not do this the fun way and knife fight. and so an EPIC knife fight ensued. Victorious me got the hostys and the win. and then later in a new game, me and peebrain turned our mics up as loud as possible and ran in singing the cow song, coconut song, and other various tunes at the top of our lungs, which was freakin histaricle cause the enemy flocked to us and we could here them laughing. i mean come on, just imagin two seals runnin down a road singing the dumbest songs youve ever heard in you life at the top of there lungs while intermitantly laughing and short convos with the enemy.

Apparently you haven't played with me and Sequoayh in the same room. Singing ridiculous songs has been a pastime of ours forever. Now with prox. chat, it's the funnest shit ever. ;D

The Proxy mic is an Awesome addition to SOCOM. You have to be careful as I know most here in UF follow the Win with Honor code, but running over a recent kill or any kill for that matter and saying something disrespectful could be a place to cause some problems. We have some NOW ex clan mates that seem to think it's cool to haunt our rooms and when they get a kill dance and talk shit. A couple obvious reasons why they won't be missed. Even though I have to admit some of the new dances are pretty funny.

With that being said, shouting to someone "Hey watch out behind you" then when they turn, knife em, it's pretty funny.