COD: World At War Beta To Be Xbox 360 & PC Only

IRISH BULL ]

Not that I give a shit, but it shows that this will be a another XBOX favoritism type situation like COD4.

sad but true, i wish sony would pay more attention to the american and europena market instead of japan. You know sponsor a few tourneys, try to get more exclusives for more than just RPG in japan, would really help them sell more units here.

yeah uh.. when you're company is a JAPANESE company, you're expected to pay most attention that THAT country and please THOSE people. thats why sony and nintendo dominate the market in japan. japanese companies. microsoft is an american company. of course they'll have the most support by developers based in the US

you guys know that Microsoft pays for early release or console specific content right? When CoD4 Add ons came out.. i read that Microsoft paid like over a mill just to get it on the box 30 days early.. i guess one of the benefits of charging people to play.. there is more money to kick around.. I would bet that Microsoft also paid to have exclusive beta coverage as well.

Who cares... this game looks terrible anyways. Like CoD4's bastard child. :P

lol good way of putting it. like i said a cod4 ww2 MOD, you guys do know what a mod is right? lol.

also microsoft sponsors many more tourneys than sony. MLG is microsoft sponsored; recently has sony noticed ohh snap we got to start this too, people buy systems because of this and so the MGO world championship was born, lol.

People buy systems basd on what their wants are. If Confrontation Beta wasn't out right now, I wouldn't be playing my ps3 until it released. I love online gaming. And lets face it, sony just doesn't give a damn about how well their games play online. Once they got yer initial skrilla, they are done with you. Period. I personally prefer to play in a relatively lag free, cheat free environment. Hence I play on xbl alot. Well I used to until Socom.

I would gladly play a yearly fee to have servers like WarHawk servers!!