O.J.'s GUILTY.........no, not for murder.

Man we all know he's a murder! However I so think some ppl's decisions on the jury are bias towards the past murder.

But either way hes going to die in jail! Hes prob wishing he killed them lol.

Anyone wanna put money on if he gets 20 to life he comes out and admits on killing his wife and goldman?

Also

The verdict came 13 years to the day after Simpson was cleared of murdering his ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her friend, Ronald Goldman, in Los Angeles in one of the most sensational trials of the 20th century.

Don't worry, he'll be in the 'hall of fame' in prison as well, as they're probably going to squeeze all the JUICE out of him! And now, he will have plenty of time to write his second book. But instead of naming it 'If I did, do it'...he can name it, 'If I hadn't. gone to prison!' ;D

They will need to put him on suicide watch, as he is going to spend the rest of his life in jail now.

The best part was when the judge said he is to be held until sentencing and added "Right Now" and pointed for the court officers to snap him up.

BTW He could have come out anytime since his Not Guilty trial and said that he killed Nicole and Ron. He can't be charged again...Double Jeopardy!!!