Cowboys acquire WR Williams from Detroit

Wow just when I thought Jerry Jones had no more cards to play he does this. This means two things. Dallas officially has the best offense in the league period. Dallas officially will have a crappy secondary for another few years. :D

If you ask me the roy williams they already have sucks ass. Ken Hamlin is pretty good. Newman is solid. Pacman is a sideshow. We'll see ow Jenkins works out.

Jerry Jones is a sucker for big name offensive players though period. Look what stars they have on defense... Demarcus Ware.

Look man heres my take, I havent watched Detroit Play Im not sure what Roy Williams can do. I do know even if he was the best WR in the league is wasnt worth it, just like Jax said. We could have got at least 1 excellent and 1 strong player in secondary for those Picks. Im a little pissed. OKAY, so they will most likely do a lot less double coverage on T.O. , But thats not gonna matter, the ball dont go to T.O that often anymore anyways, and he dont always catch the damn thing.. Look man, brad johnson will do okay, hes a strong QB, felix is out that sucks. Fuck Pacman, give the ball to the tight end. Barber can handle the run game. Dallas is here to stay.

He wants to play and I doubt he will though. For those who don't venture to my wonderful NFC North too often let me tell you Roy Williams is a stud!! He is a very tall guy and has great hands. Not as fast as Owens but with way better hands. They compliment each other well.

I don't know if its Jerry Jones's input or what but I'm still waiting for the Cowboys to actually use Marion as much as he deserves, he is a monster workhorse.

He wants to play and I doubt he will though. For those who don't venture to my wonderful NFC North too often let me tell you Roy Williams is a stud!! He is a very tall guy and has great hands. Not as fast as Owens but with way better hands. They compliment each other well.

I don't know if its Jerry Jones's input or what but I'm still waiting for the Cowboys to actually use Marion as much as he deserves, he is a monster workhorse.

RIGHT..? Give him the damn ball. Forget Owens, they double him up constantly, let him detract the backs and two defenders, give it to barber.

Red0ctobeR ]

Just another cry baby for the Coyboys to pamper. ::)

Roy Williams isn't a crybaby at all. He has much better hands than T.O. and is a much better teammate. You won't hear Roy saying anything negative about anyone in Dallas ever. He is worth a lot more than Owens in my opinion, and I think they should deal Owens to another team to get someone or at least those draft picks back.

PHILLYFAN ]

WoW,

To even put RW in the same category as TO is nonsense! Until RW does anything remotely clase to TO he will be labeled a BUM.

And if RW was this great Wr or hada chance to be a great WR i doubt Lions would of traded him!

They got Roy Williams for a RIDICULOUSLY high price.. I'd take that trade, too. The Lions aren't going anywhere. They were better off trading him and getting 3 young fresh picks.

PHILLYFAN ]

WoW,

To even put RW in the same category as TO is nonsense! Until RW does anything remotely clase to TO he will be labeled a BUM.

And if RW was this great Wr or hada chance to be a great WR i doubt Lions would of traded him!

First of all T.O. has not played on anything less than championship contenders his whole career, Roy Williams has played on the worst team in the league. Are you telling me great players don't get traded? Didn't Wayne Gretzky get traded?

I still don't get how you think he is average at all? He's been in the league less than 4 complete seasons on the worst team in the league and still has 29tds, 3,884yds. Thats pretty good if you ask me, and as much as I think Jerry Jones is an idiot for making this deal its not because Williams isn't great its because they didn't need another receiver.