Guest umerfonz

Chili-Palmer ]
_Reaper. ]

I would rather cut off my testicle's then to by a f'ing Xbox.....

Thats sad.. You dont know what you're missing. ;D

Ya I know what I'm not missing, I sold it after a month. $icrosoft is a rip off from the games, to the extras to live...they make you pay for every little thing bra...their all about the $$$ and not the customers.

Have you seen the MGS gameplay yet? $icrosoft doesn't have a chance. PS3 is going to take over this fall, gauranteed.

Im a HUGE Sony supporter... and always endorsed their projects but saying Sony is taking over this fall is ludicris.. there is absolutely no game thats going to make sony better then microsoft.. i have finally come to grips with that... Socom is great... but Microsoft makes games for Americans.. Sony makes games for Japanese... Halo 2 has still about 2 million people every night.... samething with Saints Row.. that game has been out for 2 years now and it still has over 2-3 million playing everyday... name one game sony has ever produce that has that many people on?.. Socom CA isnt even 9 months and it has a max of a 100,000 a night... GT4 has officially been announced exclusively to Xbox to debut later on will have a version for Playstation... Metal Gear will be out for Xbox.. Rainbox Six and Graw came out wat lik 4 months after it came out for Xbox.. who wants to be part of a gaming system that is second in everything... the only thing keeping me on Sony right now is ONLY... Socom... everyone complains about xbox having problems.. they sold wat triple of 4 times the number of ps3s?... ofcourse theres gonna be issues.. ps3 doesnt cuz all the ps3s are in wearhouses collecting dust.. wow this a long post enjoy =)......

MaluNYMets ]

Im a HUGE Sony supporter... and always endorsed their projects but saying Sony is taking over this fall is ludicris.. there is absolutely no game thats going to make sony better then microsoft.. i have finally come to grips with that... Socom is great... but Microsoft makes games for Americans.. Sony makes games for Japanese... Halo 2 has still about 2 million people every night.... samething with Saints Row.. that game has been out for 2 years now and it still has over 2-3 million playing everyday... name one game sony has ever produce that has that many people on?.. Socom CA isnt even 9 months and it has a max of a 100,000 a night... GT4 has officially been announced exclusively to Xbox to debut later on will have a version for Playstation... Metal Gear will be out for Xbox.. Rainbox Six and Graw came out wat lik 4 months after it came out for Xbox.. who wants to be part of a gaming system that is second in everything... the only thing keeping me on Sony right now is ONLY... Socom... everyone complains about xbox having problems.. they sold wat triple of 4 times the number of ps3s?... ofcourse theres gonna be issues.. ps3 doesnt cuz all the ps3s are in wearhouses collecting dust.. wow this a long post enjoy =)......

Wow... Some of your facts are way off.

1. Americans like games other than where you kill people, Sony makes best of both worlds. M$ makes games for money, and money, and more money.

2. I seriously doubt Saint's Row has 2 million people on a night, do you have any proof of this...? I according to this article they have only sold 1 million copies.

3. GT4 is already out for PS2...? Do you mean GTA IV or GT5. GTA IV has been announced for both consoles. Rockstar has also just signed a deal with Sony to make an exclusive. Where has GT4 been officially announced for Xbox 360...?

4. Did you watch the Sony Press Conference at E3...? Hideo Kojima stated that his masterpiece will only be on the PS3.

5. Rainbow 6 and GRAW2 didn't come out from PS3 till 4 months later, because the PS3 wasn't out yet! It takes time to port a game over to a different console. Lots of modifications, new maps, and glitch fixes.

6. Only game for Sony is SOCOM?! What?! Have you seen the line-up for this Fall, Holiday season and next Spring...? Killzone 2, Haze, MGS4, Little Big Planet, UT3, Ratchet and Clank, Final Fantasy. M$ won't endorse any game that they are uncertain it will sell like crazy. All they want are big selling hits. No RPGs or anything of the sort.

7. Hmm... I wonder why 360 has sold maybe 3x the number of PS3s.. Maybe its been out for a year longer?

Lol yeah ok.. graw 2 and rainbow came out for ps3 in april... when did ps3 come out wasnt it like last november or december... get your facts straight - lol.... it was an exclusive first release that got them to release it first... Metal Gear will be out on 360... all i heard was from my friend that Grand Turismo will be coming out for xbox... theres no multiplayer online game coming on for ps3 that will make people want to buy the system except socom.... i have saints row will had it... rented there are still over a million on saints row... ps3 has been out for almost a year in like 4 months.. 360 sold way more then ps3 did when it originally came out... XBOX is beating ps3 in current monthly quarters.. explain that?... ps3 has no game sout?... YEAH CUZ 360 HAS THEM... ps3 created a great system but its way over priced even with its price drop... and theres still no games coming out that would really make a guy want to buy it over a 360... blueray?.. Sonys getting sued cuz its not a true BLUE RAY...

umerfonz ]

uber pwned...  ;D

Hardly ..lol

The funny thing is Sony fan boys are holding on to this red ring of death like it is the end of the world..

1. It hasn't happened to Me or ANYONE I know. (not to mention, we've all replaced our PS2's 6 times.. but that didn't seem to bother anyone ..lol)

2. I hope it does happen to me, then i can trade my 360 in for the 360Elite with the 120Gig Hard Drive.. (will you be able to swap out your HD when/if your PS3 breaks.!? im asking because i dont know)

3. Dont act like PS3 doesn't have its problems, & had to replace plenty.. as a matter of fact id like to see the percentage of each that have been replaced, since there are only 3.5Million PS3's, & 11.3 Million 360's out there. (by percentage i bet they are pretty close)

Once again dont believe the hype. Almost anyone who has both will tell you, 360 & XboxLive are so much better than PS3. (i dont have both, so dont take my word for it, ask a friend who has both.!)

Guest umerfonz
MaluNYMets ]

graw 2 and rainbow came out for ps3 in april...

What? LoL  ???   I'm pretty sure graw 2 comes out on the 21st... but that's just me (and everyone else), lol

MaluNYMets ]

Metal Gear will be out on 360...

Right... I'm sure that will happen especially when the creator of the game said that it would be a PS3 exclusive