Open Recruiting.. for a disgraced clan.

I would like to open the recruiting for any member of *S* that feels disgraced, & wants no part of following a disrespectful leader.

I know some will look the other way, but I KNOW some just wont be able to..

I think i speak for a lot of clans here that feel the same, when i say i believe most of *S* are good people, & deserve a fresh clean start.

New name, whatever, CDS is open for you.

It's a respectful way out of a disrespectful situation.

http://www.CDSClan.com

or

Gamelobby.com/CDS

Any other clans willing to recruit some decent guys looking to get away from a bad situation.?

Chili-Palmer ]

I would like to open the recruiting for any member of *S* that feels disgraced, & wants no part of following a disrespectful leader.

I know some will look the other way, but I KNOW some just wont be able to..

I think i speak for a lot of clans here that feel the same, when i say i believe most of *S* are good people, & deserve a fresh clean start. New name, whatever, CDS is open for you.

It's a respectful way out of a disrespectful situation.

http://www.CDSClan.com

or

Gamelobby.com/CDS

Any other clans willing to recruit some decent guys looking to get away from a bad situation.?

No doubt!!

Sharkbait2 ]
Chili-Palmer ]

I know CDS is mainly 360, so if any PS3 gamers want a fresh start, -Fc is here :)

Take note this is in the PS3 section, and [*S*] is a PS3 clan.

In other words, of course I'm recruiting for PS3/Socom.. DUH.!

We have played 2 men down in the last 3 wars.! which will change once we are able to edit rosters next tourney.

But i also DID post this for any clan to offer up their services.

I hope no one sees this as an embarrassing thing, because in my eyes the only embarrassing thing would be to stay under the leadership of a perverted dirtbag. lol

good show of support fellas. I'm sure more of the *S* guys will come to their senses once they realize what kind of a leader they ahve, i know I've played with one or two of them and they were real great people, but hell that goes for the vast majority of the people here at UF since everyone Ive met here since I signed up for the forums have been real friendly and helpful. I have a lot of respect for all the clans here pulling together and helping other fellow gamers out. its one of the main reasons I keep coming back.