Ok I dont know who havoc is and really i dont care but UF you can leave CT alone

Guest [FBR]LK-CRUSHA

Guest [FBR]LK-CRUSHA

For one I do not know who havoc is but I do know who ct is. All this drama and we are adults yea its a sick thing if it is true of wat havoc did to tink but truthfully I dont think someone would do that something that stupid but to the creators of Urgent Fury Chaos tactics did not copy off of you and they never will hell I am banned from their site and im still defending Chaos tactics I am making this because I am hurt to see ppl bashing on the tournament that I was in for 2 years straight. I want to say i watched ct when it was 1st made and not once did they bash a soul on their fourms like ppl is doing about ct right now not 1 post in the ct fourms when it was 1st made did they ever bash a soul. But then ppl wanna make fun of CT? People wanna start drama and I think I know why well im probably gonna be banned of UF but ill leave you with these words. Even though I am defending a tournament that banned me from their fourms. Urgent furny your level is no where near or will it ever be near CT you see that ct was growing and now you wanna start trouble well I am sorry that wont happen. You seen that CT was growing and becoming the best. CT>UF and if you wanna ban me from your fourms as well then do it. But when you go after CT I am there to back CT up have a nice night.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For one I do not know who havoc is but I do know who ct is. All this drama and we are adults yea its a sick thing if it is true of wat havoc did to tink but truthfully I dont think someone would do that something that stupid but to the creators of Urgent Fury Chaos tactics did not copy off of you and they never will hell I am banned from their site and im still defending Chaos tactics I am making this because I am hurt to see ppl bashing on the tournament that I was in for 2 years straight. I want to say i watched ct when it was 1st made and not once did they bash a soul on their fourms like ppl is doing about ct right now not 1 post in the ct fourms when it was 1st made did they ever bash a soul. But then ppl wanna make fun of CT? People wanna start drama and I think I know why well im probably gonna be banned of UF but ill leave you with these words. Even though I am defending a tournament that banned me from their fourms. Urgent furny your level is no where near or will it ever be near CT you see that ct was growing and now you wanna start trouble well I am sorry that wont happen. You seen that CT was growing and becoming the best. CT>UF and if you wanna ban me from your fourms as well then do it. But when you go after CT I am there to back CT up have a nice night.

no offense to LTU, b/c LTU is a GOOD clan with GOOD people, but are you serious dude? we're bashing CT b/c of what HAVOC, one of the ADMINS of CT posted on UF. he posted a ripoff of an old xbox 360 commercial; except it ripped on the UF staff, and UF forum-goers for NO apparent reason. I highly suggest that you read Tinkerbell's original post, if you find havoc's behavior towards her acceptable than i think we have bigger issues than you defending CT. CT DID in fact ripoff UF. their own 'tacmap tourney' is a RIPOFF from the UF tacmap tournies, which are 100% original. If you think, that CT is being original in their tacmap tournies then you are wrong. plain and simple.

thats cute......that person wants to screw you, rogue, you better hope its not a man........hahahahahaha Guess what "crusha"???? All of CT is not bad, just its founder, but look at every big organization. The Big Man(no pun intended) gets exposed, the whole company gets heat. Just like sports. The patriots coach got busted taping signs, the whole team paid for it. Its the nature of the beast.

What you dont realize, is that CT members are trying to take their application out of the next tournament and the topic is locked so they cannot do so, only after this came about. Its like that creepy guy saying "come on in, its nice here", then locking the door behind you. Pretty shitty when you dont even let people leave your tournaments.

Guest [FBR]LK-CRUSHA
RNG187 ]

from the sounds of it crusha' date=' you're a real prick. so you faked cancer to get money from people? ya know, my mother died of cancer ASSHOLE. that was about 9 years ago, and i'm still sensitive b/c cancer's NO FUCKING JOKE.

scofield, im glad to hear that bro, you guys definitely made the right decision

[/quote']

From the sound of it you heard wrong I never faked cancer so no im not a prick but yes ppl did say i faked i was disabled on a video game lol but yeaaa.... thats a rumor to and by the way no i did not fake cancer as a matter of fact never even had cancer

Guest [FBR]LK-CRUSHA
RNG187 ]

from the sounds of it crusha' date=' you're a real prick. so you faked cancer to get money from people? ya know, my mother died of cancer ASSHOLE. that was about 9 years ago, and i'm still sensitive b/c cancer's NO FUCKING JOKE.

scofield, im glad to hear that bro, you guys definitely made the right decision

[/quote']

From the sound of it you heard wrong I never faked cancer so no im not a prick but yes ppl did say i faked i was disabled on a video game lol but yeaaa.... thats a rumor to and by the way no i did not fake cancer as a matter of fact never even had cancer

Ill leave you guys with a huge peace out and good luck but as I said before CT>UF

lol crusha. if you can defend a person who exposes themselves across the internet, you should find a razor and kill yourself, your no more human then that scum havoc. lol and u think CT is all big and bad, go compare the front page of each, almost no difference. CT copied the UF frequency, the tacmap. hell, even some of the tourney styles. CT is a pathetic rippoff. CT is that peice of shit hobo you find on the side of the street selling nock off purses. Not to mention the guy selling the nock off's is exposing himself to woman as they walk buy.