Shady recruiting practice?

Your thoughts?

We were in a war last night and while the war was going on a high ranking member of the other clan was actively recruiting one of my members. Asking him questions like, "Are you happy with *N*?" It wasnt just a simple question or two, it was a continuous bombardment of questions and attempts. My member kept tellin him to talk to me and the guy finally did today. I alerted him to the fact that what he did is a real shady practice and it wasnt appreciated. He felt that recruiting this way was fine and, "how else do you recruit good players"

This to me is so obsurd that it is hilarious. He actively tried to recruit one of my best players while we were still in a war. And how do you ask if a guy is happy when he is playing in a clan war and kicking ass? If he wasnt happy he wouldnt be there playing his heart out lol

Anyways, your thoughts??

Shadowboxin- ]

Your thoughts?

We were in a war last night and while the war was going on a high ranking member of the other clan was actively recruiting one of my members. Asking him questions like, "Are you happy with *N*?" It wasnt just a simple question or two, it was a continuous bombardment of questions and attempts. My member kept tellin him to talk to me and the guy finally did today. I alerted him to the fact that what he did is a real shady practice and it wasnt appreciated. He felt that recruiting this way was fine and, "how else do you recruit good players"

This to me is so obsurd that it is hilarious. He actively tried to recruit one of my best players while we were still in a war. And how do you ask if a guy is happy when he is playing in a clan war and kicking ass? If he wasnt happy he wouldnt be there playing his heart out lol

Anyways, your thoughts??

I agree that this is a shady practice, but I've witnessed on many occasions players will jokingly try and recruit other players from another clan because they are so good like "Hey, are you happy with N*? Cause we'd love to have your gun!" But again it's in a joking manner because of how good the player is. Now I'm not saying this is the case here, but it's a good idea to always make sure it's a serious notion or a joke because I've done this jokingly before and on more than one occasion. Not actually intending to try and recruit the player, just playing around because of how impressive a players gun might be.

I see nothing wrong with asking "Are you happy with your clan" in like a pubby room. BUT that's it. If they say yes they should leave it alone. BUT if there not and are thinking about leaving nothing wrong with trying to beat clans to the punch. I mean I'd say there are alot of ppl who are in a clan and are doing the opposite, as in exploring there options while still wearing tags. But during a war with everyone around that just takes balls lol

You mind as well just go to the persons clan site and put a recruit thread up on there site lol

Oh it was serious because my guy kept tellin the recruiter to talk to me and when I got on today I found a friend invite waiting for me. The invite was from the recruiter and right away he started by trying to recruit myself with the other member LOL. I made sure to gauge the reasoning and asked him how this began. He told me that he was the person who initiated. He did this while the war was still going on. My guy told me today that the amount of messages he got from this guy was apalling. The recruiter thought this was a good practice because as he stated, "how else do you get good players" LOLOLOL

Unless you're really good friends with the person, I still think that even asking "Are you happy with your clan?" is too much. It's really none of anyone's business if they're happy in the clan or not. That's ridiculous to have someone trying to recruit your members. I'd let Jax handle the talking because I settle my disputes in game

IMO if they have tags in front of their ID than they are not available. POINT BLANK!

I don’t care how good a KILLA they are. We’re more interested in attitude and honor than skills any way.

We recruit by posting a recruit statement at the PSN forums as well as providing information to any gunner that ask. Only those that have no tags are questioned without being asked as to if they would be interested in joining PBK. Our members get it all the time from other clans,, heck some of them are even our allies.. LOL. It doesn’t matter for us they don’t realize we’re PBK 4-life.. Clan hoppers don’t last long in PBK. With a core membership of guys that have been together for six years or more, nobody is going anywhere else anyway. For each five new guys we try out we usually get one or two that have staying power.

Goat ]

IMO if they have tags in front of their ID than they are not available. POINT BLANK!

I don’t care how good a KILLA they are. We’re more interested in attitude and honor than skills any way.

We recruit by posting a recruit statement at the PSN forums as well as providing information to any gunner that ask. Only those that have no tags are questioned without being asked as to if they would be interested in joining PBK. Our members get it all the time from other clans,, heck some of them are even our allies.. LOL. It doesn’t matter for us they don’t realize we’re PBK 4-life.. Clan hoppers don’t last long in PBK. With a core membership of guys that have been together for six years or more, nobody is going anywhere else anyway. For each five new guys we try out we usually get one or two that have staying power.

Def. I think I have tried to recruit every none tag member I've seen. Never attempted at a person who does have a tag and don't plan on doing so.

IMO it is definitely a no-no. In a War no less. I love it when your playing in a room and out of no where you receive a clan invite. And the ppl your in the room don't even bring it up in any conversation. Especially when it is clear that you are already in a clan and have a tag. That is why we have Tryout rooms and so forth to guage other players interests in [H]. If we feel that player has the right mindset, we will then bring up the notion for a formal tryout and to sign up to our website and forums.