Which one is the shiznit? Zima or Sminoff? My experiance...

Guest CROWFOOT_

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BUD_WEISER ]

I think the DARK stuff is NASTY! :P

I got 2 1/2 cases of Guinness Draught still sitting in my garage I bought for a party thinking "Maybe a nice change up", but what a mistake that was!

Although, watching peoples faces as they tried to drink that shit was funny as hell. :-\

:o Blasphemy! :o

Feel free to ship those cases down to TX, I'd be more than happy to take 'em off your hands! ;)

I won't even bother commenting on the Zima/Smirnoff debate. I mean, if you're drinking that crap, why not just go for the Boone's Farm or Wild Irish Rose?

I usually keep a good supply of Shiner Bock, Shiner Bohemian Lager, and Guinness in the fridge. Otherwise, I like to pick up some Mackeson's Triple Stout, Rogue Shakespeare Stout, or my personal favorite, Paulaner Salvator. If I'm in the mood for something a little lighter, it'll always be Chimay or Newcastle Brown Ale.

Deadly-Intent ]

hahaha thats great.

try bud light lime. thats tasty.

I actually thought about buying a 6 pack of it' date=' on my way home from work, but decided against it...Is it any good?

[/quote']

Its really good! That's my new favorite beer. Tastes like a Corona with lime, but easier to drink.

Nikastylez ]
Deadly-Intent ]

hahaha thats great.

I actually thought about buying a 6 pack of it' date=' on my way home from work, but decided against it...Is it any good?

[/quote']

Its really good! That's my new favorite beer. Tastes like a Corona with lime, but easier to drink.

You guys sure your not into the girl drinks? That Bud Light lime is a female drink. My mom drinks that crap and it taste nothing like Corona.

Corona is about all I drink. Saying Bud Light lime is close is totally wrong.IMO

Saleos_Prime ]
Nikastylez ]
Deadly-Intent ]

hahaha thats great.

[/quote']

You guys sure your not into the girl drinks? That Bud Light lime is a female drink. My mom drinks that crap and it taste nothing like Corona.

Corona is about all I drink. Saying Bud Light lime is close is totally wrong.IMO

alot of guys in this area drink that. don't be a hater :P

Deadly-Intent ]
Saleos_Prime ]
Nikastylez ]
Deadly-Intent ]

hahaha thats great.

[/quote']

You're a Canadian, we all know Canadians are girlie men

Lockdown ]
Deadly-Intent ]
Saleos_Prime ]
Nikastylez ]
Deadly-Intent ]

hahaha thats great.

[/quote']

agreed. 100%.

Guest CROWFOOT_
HippieChik ]

I voted Smirnoff. MUCH better than Zima.

BUT, if I had my choice of drink, it would be Crown and Coke. I love Mojitos, too. Good stuff. Beer? Rolling Rock. And that's only if I have to drink beer. Not a beer fan. Too full too fast on beer. Wine? Pinot Gris.

All of the above is based on days of old when I enjoyed drinking and a little partying. Not much of a drinker. It just makes me want to sleep.

good stuff... wine eh? I enjoy wine. My neighbors when I lived in Indiana owned a winery. I rem drinking alot of Merlot and Catawaba grape drinks:) good stuff.

Rolling rock? thats a bear I havenmt had since my time in the corps.

Guest CROWFOOT_
Tool_Minion ]

I don't like Guiness, but do like a black and tan........Guiness tastes too much like coffee grounds. I smoked em once to see if it would get me high......and I wrapped it in cardboard.

It doesn't BTW.

Holy cow? for real? I rem one time my brother rolled up some dried up skoal in a coffee filter and tried to smoke it... He ended up throwing up, but watching it was funny as hell

Guest CROWFOOT_
Lockdown ]
Deadly-Intent ]
Saleos_Prime ]
Nikastylez ]
Deadly-Intent ]

hahaha thats great.

come on guys' date=' lkets not hate to much on the canadians now:) even if they like Zima and Lima:) I mean Bud light and lime.

I actually thought about buying a 6 pack of it, on my way home from work, but decided against it...Is it any good?

[/quote']

agreed. 100%.

Guest CROWFOOT_

But anyways I am on my homw from work, and I did end up buying some Bud w/ lime.... It is actually not that bad. Smirnoff is better, and Corona is better, but I would drink it again...I still have some, but getting ready to play so dont wanna be drunk when I get online.

Guest CROWFOOT_

look at his sig, his pants are so tight you cant tell if that's a havoc sized dick, or a vagine.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Now that is funny!

Dave, hell yes its better than Bud Lime!

Guest CROWFOOT_
CDBS14 ]

look at his sig' date=' his pants are so tight you cant tell if that's a havoc sized dick, or a vagine.

[/quote']

mega camel toe.

Is that a drink? ;D If not it should be, cause I would buy it

Lockdown ]
Deadly-Intent ]
Saleos_Prime ]
Nikastylez ]
Deadly-Intent ]

hahaha thats great.

[/quote']

I guess it all comes down to personal taste. I tend to go in phases when it comes to beer. I started with heinekens, then went with becks, then lowenbrau, then miller lites, then coronas, and now its bud light lime lol

That's just preference in beer though. Personally, i will almost always take liquor over beer.