So...initial Horsemen reaction

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tool_Minion ]
Undertow ]

Sorry, I meant "killed."

You had a rare 'off' day as far as typo's yesterday. Did DH get your computer?

I'm much more adept at typing on my keyboard at home than I am typing on my keypad on my NinJedi phone. ;D

At home, I watch the screen while I type.

On my phone, I watch the keys.

So it might be a new age of uncustomary typos for me during the daylight hours. :)

MaluNYMets ]

Yeah I would suggest to make it less rounds or shorter round lengths.

I was thinking something like 8 minutes would still keep the pressure on.

And allow for something to HAVE to be done at the same time.

I noticed Campers might wait 4 or 5 entire minutes before moving out, it would really be lame if both teams tried to use that tactic,... and actually waited 5 minutes before moving out.

We go Hunting, so Im not worried about it...

Do we really need to get into the whole 'campers' convo again? Dave, your tactics are just that, YOURS. It doesn't make them right or wrong, just YOURS.

The round lengths DO test your patience, but I'm OK with that. When your the Horesman, and your entire team is dead with 2:50 seconds left, it doesn't matter whether thats in a 10 minute game or a 8 minute game does it? You still have to survive/ win a match with 2:50 seconds left. If anything, the round length gives ample time to Search and Destroy a camping, hiding, Horseman.

what's with the snaps on me specifically there Tool.?

a buncha people mentioned the round length, i was just throwing my opinion.

And about tactics.. again.. MANY people mentioned camping and what not. I was just going with the conversation. Its all IMO .. I make that clear in almost every post.. thought I could stop specifically saying IMO by now.

I dont know what it is with you.. but thats like the third time you responded to me Directly when 10 other people mentioned something similar..

at3dave ]

And about tactics.. again.. MANY people mentioned camping and what not. I was just going with the conversation. Its all IMO .. I make that clear in almost every post.. thought I could stop specifically saying IMO by now.

I dont know what it is with you.. but thats like the third time you responded to me Directly when 10 other people mentioned something similar..

It's cause I like you best.

lol we need a symbol for times like this, when a thread gets slightly heated, kinda like the batman symbol, except it would be to attract rng187 and cdbs14, the great thread destroyers. im thinkin something gay, with the stench equal to that of the inner lining of the anal tube on a pig. i think that would attract those two. ima try and make something for them.

Tool_Minion ]
at3dave ]

It's cause I like you best.

:-*

• 1 month later...
Packernut ]

This Tournament is absolutely awsome. We have had and are having a blast with it. Hope there will be more seasons of this. Being the horseman is crazy intense seeing people and not wanting to risk being seen or heard.

I KNOW!

I have NEVER let so many people walk right by me in all my gaming life.

well, i believe you BOTH are on the final two teams I will be facing.. SHOULD i play both matches. LoL.. and you just gave up KEY strategic information...

Thats what makes this tournament one of the best... no information is useless, everything element is important.. TEAMWORK CAN NOT be done without.

Thanks for the info and look forward to the next one. LoL

at3dave ]

well, i believe you BOTH are on the final two teams I will be facing.. SHOULD i play both matches. LoL.. and you just gave up KEY strategic information...

Thats what makes this tournament one of the best... no information is useless, everything element is important.. TEAMWORK CAN NOT be done without.

Thanks for the info and look forward to the next one. LoL

::)

Also I'd like to add that this tournament has been one of the funnest and most intense UF tourneys I've been a part of. That says a lot because I've been in nearly every UF tournament since it's inception (I've only missed bombs only tourneys while in Tac Maps). You guys have created yet another great tournament to add to this great community!