HippieChik ]

Don't forget about the fact that once you purchase, you won't have a store to take it back to if need be. Soooo, I'm thinking, the price better be really freakin good!

Can you still get warranty? Well never mind I'll just call up Sears and get a warranty if something goes wrong with the product.

Sw3RvE ]

someone buy me an 8gb flash drive. this 1gb aint cuttin it.

I feel your pain. I had a 1g ipod forever, and just now got a 16. I loooove having ALL my music with me now. The 1g wasn't cutting it anymore. Had to pick and choose. :P

BigMoneyNacku ]
Sw3RvE ]

I feel your pain. I had a 1g ipod forever, and just now got a 16. I loooove having ALL my music with me now. The 1g wasn't cutting it anymore. Had to pick and choose. :P

damn man, i got a 16gig touch at xmas, and i had to cut my music in half, and then take off another 300-400 songs off. not to mention, all videos/podcasts/movies.

RNG187 ]
BigMoneyNacku ]
Sw3RvE ]

damn man, i got a 16gig touch at xmas, and i had to cut my music in half, and then take off another 300-400 songs off. not to mention, all videos/podcasts/movies.

I have no need for videos podcasts or movies, so all my music fits. ;)

I watch enough tv at home, I don't need that shit portable.

BigMoneyNacku ]
RNG187 ]
BigMoneyNacku ]
Sw3RvE ]

I have no need for videos podcasts or movies, so all my music fits. ;)

I watch enough tv at home, I don't need that shit portable.

i dont man, my tv gets turned on like my girl does, once in a while. ;)

Naveed--X ]

Haha I have over 30gb of music after I deleted a bunch of it.

I'm wondering the same warranty question as stated before.

I read somewhere that you had to be careful because of the warranty thing a month or so ago, whenever I first read speculation about Circuit City closing, hence my comment. Google it. I'm sure you'll find something.

Ok, well I just Googled it for you and found a couple of interesting links:

http://blogs.consumerreports.org/money/2009/01/circuit_city.html

http://www.examiner.com/x-1652-Gadgets-Examiner~y2009m1d16-Circuit-City-closing--heres-what-you-need-to-know (I don't know anything about this site, but they do mention warranties.)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28680043/ (Dated article, but addresses warranties.)

Ok, so it looks like there are 3rd parties who service the extended and the manufacture's warranties are good.

CDBS14 ]
MaluNYMets ]

Any new deals?

they now are accessories 30% off' date=' 20%on movies, dvd, and some games. 10% all TV's

[/quote']

The CC in Orland Hills Illinois only had 10% off. So basically they are taking off the friggin' tax...BFD! Doesn't surprise me though. They sell the exact same products as every other electronics store. I'm sure they are selling most of the inventory to them at a bulk discounted price.