SCEA makes a plea for help.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lexaeus ]
IRISH BULL ]

OK, maybe not an engine missing. But definitely like getting a car with the doors gone and they tell you they are coming.

considering the car wouldn't pass inspection, id say thats not much better than the engine reference lol.

Its an analogy, and it is the same thing. If there was an inspection for games, this one would not have been allowed to be released. But there isn't and they released a product that wasn't complete and took our money without batting an eye.

Again, this isn't a matter of a few "bugs" or lag, its a matter that they deceived North America. I say North America, because it still has not dropped in Europe yet, again because its not done.

Don't get me wrong, I love the game and I have fun playing it...when its working. But I don't like being fucked over. If they released a press release offering everyone the full price of the game if they returned it, I would be happy. Not because I would get my money back, because I wouldn't return it, but because it would show they admit guilt. If you don't call people on deceptive practices, they will continue to do it unpunished. There is a reason why we have laws and organizations like the Better Business Bureau. Which is also where most of the complaints should start going, because I believe Sony was involved in this just as much as Slant 6.

Its our right, hell our duty, as consumers to continue to complain and bitch and moan and tell them what a bunch of fuckers they really are. So I encourage everyone to continue to post on the Playstation forums and complain, complain, and complain. They need to be held accountable for their actions.

IRISH BULL ]

They need to be held accountable for their actions.

I agree!! and for that matter I think we should hold someone else accountable for their actions.. like maybe the one who posted a certain picture that just about killed this thread.... Fifty lashes with a wet noodle should do it! that and make him hold an auction where he sells his self, only not to the largest bidder... the winner is the bidder with the largest weight.

:P

Goat ]
IRISH BULL ]

They need to be held accountable for their actions.

I agree!! and for that matter I think we should hold someone else accountable for their actions.. like maybe the one who posted a certain picture that just about killed this thread.... Fifty lashes with a wet noodle should do it! that and make him hold an auction where he sells his self, only not to the largest bidder... the winner is the bidder with the largest weight.

:P

I don't know what pic your talking about there Goat. And if it's this one:

FatFaeries.jpg

I'm sorry but that's the only reason I keep coming back. :-* :-*

dammit!! who went told Prime that pic was here? he's probably already has a towel in his left hand!! well Shane, you might have ruined my day but you made Prime's day big time! since he's ex-PBK I guess I can let you off the hook..

besides Mozilla has a nice little add-in that can block a picture from viewing.. thank you Mozilla! it's all good Prime.. errr prime? you there? oh heck.. he's already enlarged it (probably needed four sheets of paper to fit it on!) printed it out and took it to the bathroom with him.. I'll check back in 12 seconds.. he should be done by then.

;D ;D ;D

Goat ]

dammit!! who went told Prime that pic was here? he's probably already has a towel in his left hand!! well Shane, you might have ruined my day but you made Prime's day big time! since he's ex-PBK I guess I can let you off the hook..

besides Mozilla has a nice little add-in that can block a picture from viewing.. thank you Mozilla! it's all good Prime.. errr prime? you there? oh heck.. he's already enlarged it (probably needed four sheets of paper to fit it on!) printed it out and took it to the bathroom with him.. I'll check back in 12 seconds.. he should be done by then.

;D ;D ;D

Done.

z-Prime-z ]
Goat ]

;D ;D ;D

Done.

53 Seconds? That's FAR from professional...

you get an F for flacid ;D

Lockdown ]
z-Prime-z ]
Goat ]

dammit!! who went told Prime that pic was here? he's probably already has a towel in his left hand!! well Shane' date=' you might have ruined my day but you made Prime's day big time! since he's ex-PBK I guess I can let you off the hook..

;D ;D ;D

[/quote']

Done.

53 Seconds? That's FAR from professional...

you get an F for flacid ;D

Better then the 12 seconds he gave me credit for. :-[

More evidence this game was and is, nowhere complete:

Europe SOCOM release delayed again?!

Written by AJ

Wednesday, 28 January 2009 16:21

well - we reported awhile back that the SOCOM Europe release was delayed from the original date, but reports are coming in that SOCOM: Confrontation will again be delayed until March for our friends in Europe. Of course our friends across the pond are already mad since the North American players having been playing the game since September. To make matters even worse, the SOCOM release could be a flop with the European gamers getting Killzone 2 instead from all their frustration. The new release date...March 27th...oh boy.

SOCOMfans.com

IRISH BULL ]

More evidence this game was and is, nowhere complete:

Europe SOCOM release delayed again?!

Written by AJ

Wednesday, 28 January 2009 16:21

well - we reported awhile back that the SOCOM Europe release was delayed from the original date, but reports are coming in that SOCOM: Confrontation will again be delayed until March for our friends in Europe. Of course our friends across the pond are already mad since the North American players having been playing the game since September. To make matters even worse, the SOCOM release could be a flop with the European gamers getting Killzone 2 instead from all their frustration. The new release date...March 27th...oh boy.

SOCOMfans.com

no one is going to buy this in europe.

If the reverse had happened.. how many of us would have thought twice after hearing the same issues from the Euro's?

of course, I would have thought twice about it and then went ahead and bought it anyway.. in that.. I have to see for myself, I don't trust Euro opinions that much.. LMAO..

Even if I knew ahead of time,, they would have still got my money.. It would still be disappointing. But the loyal Socom fan in me could not have resisted. besides I play Socom, I've become accustomed to being disappointed. :-\