***WARNING***

Sharkbait2 ]

That's why you should always recruit people who know nothing about everything. I had a recruit send me a message asking how to post an app, i told him to go onto the forums. He asked me what forums were. Then i denied him. lol. I had no idea how he found us, but him in the clan might make everyone else feel smarter.

Back on topic, hopefully they get all of your site figured out odc, good luck.

i learned everything i know from asking question .

gotta help hi out

i didnt even know what forums were or how toset up an email

so i gtype in tournament and saw the uf website

i didnt know the first thing about anything but i mesaged a guy named SNIPER (how do i start a website and get forums ) basicaly a bunch of beginner questions..

AND HE ANSWERED ALL OF MY QUESTION EVEN KNOW HE IS BUSY AS SHIT ALL THE TIME.

to make long story short if he didnt message me back and just disregarded me like you did then everybody that has ever read one of my post would lead a different life then now i wouldnt be here probally...

and iit all could have steam rolled _became a drunk and a druggy and died that all could have happened

MORALE OF THE STORY give everybody a shot or show them how to do it

to many people will not help a stranger out even know it is plain as day they need your assistance

(IM NOT CALLIN YOU OUT YOU WERE JUST THE EXAMPLE I WAS USING

damn i forgot the topic

I am not going to get into it any further with you Chris. These people in UF needed to be made aware that you are a computer hacker as you are registered on their site. You are also right that you did at one time help build some of the forum..but that didn't give you the right to make your own sub account so that you could go back in and destroy it after your access was removed!!

As far as knowing what is and isn't a crime..I guess only time will tell if I am right or not!! BTW thanks for more evidence!!!

Read this...sounds like what you did to me!! http://www.scstatehouse.gov/code/t16c016.htm

STREETSWEEPR1 ]
Sharkbait2 ]

That's why you should always recruit people who know nothing about everything. I had a recruit send me a message asking how to post an app, i told him to go onto the forums. He asked me what forums were. Then i denied him. lol. I had no idea how he found us, but him in the clan might make everyone else feel smarter.

gotta help hi out

i didnt know the first thing about anything but i mesaged a guy named SNIPER (how do i start a website and get forums ) basicaly a bunch of beginner questions..

to make long story short if he didnt message me back and just disregarded me like you did then everybody that has ever read one of my post would lead a different life then now i wouldnt be here probally...

and iit all could have steam rolled _became a drunk and a druggy and died that all could have happened

to many people will not help a stranger out even know it is plain as day they need your assistance

damn i forgot the topic

WTF..!? (its called Spell Check.. give it a try sometime)

So i guess there is some initiations that go along with joining [cBF] eh..?

ed_imgSNN0129D_265_346336a.jpg

Cat-CatLookingStonedHighOnDope.jpg

thanks for the warnings.bizzybot stoped by our website today,only to find a post about him on our public forums.he was pretty upset to see that we and others know about him,and what he did,i had to delete some posts that were harsh,and i think he is finding out that all of uf knows about him.i sent him on his way with a good luck finding a new home,but ours it would not be.im sure some clan will pick him up but i dont think it will be a uf clan

Chili-Palmer ]

AY!! You can talk shit about me, you can talk shit about the injun, hell I'll even let a few wife jokes slide, but you better NEVER, EEEEVER say another bad word about the mota again, or we will be boxing. ;D

Chili-Palmer ]
STREETSWEEPR1 ]
Sharkbait2 ]

gotta help hi out

damn i forgot the topic

WTF..!? (its called Spell Check.. give it a try sometime)

when i type sometime the keyboards is 6 feet in the air and im holding my son on my tippy toes trying to type(looking up over the keyboard is a bitch)..most of the time it is spelled wrong but i know if you walk up to me and ask me to spell i will probally get it correctly ...i just am not going to go to far out of my way to please you ...

sorry my typing isnt up to your standards 100% of the time :-*

and yeah i smoke a lot of pot......but i still function efficiently all day long.......

:o

STREETSWEEPR1 ]

and yeah i smoke a lot of pot......but i still function efficiently all day long.......

And you bitch about not having money LOL. When i quit smoking the reefer. I gained well over $200 every 3 weeks. But then again....I still dont see any "extra" money laying around. I guess we will always find a way to spend it. :)

Just wanted to bust on ya :D

STREETSWEEPR1 ]

when i type sometime the keyboards is 6 feet in the air and im holding my son on my tippy toes trying to type(looking up over the keyboard is a bitch)..most of the time it is spelled wrong but i know if you walk up to me and ask me to spell i will probally get it correctly ...i just am not going to go to far out of my way to please you ...

sorry my typing isnt up to your standards 100% of the time :-*

Your Keyboard is 6 feet in the air..?

Dont sweat it man.

I'm not telling you to change your ways, I'm just sayin you must be high as fuck. ;D

yeah doesn't cost me much to smoke..

not much at all.

but i had to take my PC and keyboard and put it all up in the air my 21 month old can get to everything so i got my hard drive (or whatever its called)next to the monitor on a bar type shelve and i set the keyboard on the hard drive thing in the air it is a small thing so if i have my work stuff down on the right i dOnt have room for the keyboard .......

and i dint have a table we only have those fold out trays to eat on..(we chose to, takes up less room) so i also eat their and stand up all day long...

so every time i type shit I'm standing up...like right now i have the keyboard on top of my briefcase thingy ..

IT IS ALL A PAIN IN THE ASS...BUT MY SON IS SAFE FROM IT ALL AND THAT IS WHAT COUNTS

HOPE THAT HELPS :D ;D