***WARNING***

I just wanted to let everyone know in the UF Community that we had an incident with a clan mate, bizzyb0t, that was repeatedly causing drama. As a result he was given the opportunity to resign from the clan or he would be removed.

After removing him, he managed to hack into our forum and remove all of our data. As of right now we do not have a functional web site but that will be only for the short term. Our clan leader is working with the server company to investigate how this happened and what we need to do to make sure it does not happen again.

I am posting this obviously to warn all clans in the UF Community to stand clear of this individual. His PS3 ID and the name used in our clan was bizzyb0t. I will also post his ISP address as soon as I can get that from our records. He is registered here at UF and someone here may be able to post it sooner than I.

I know that his actions used against the odc clan can not get him removed from this community, but I felt that it was my duty to warn each and every one of you to be careful of this person as I am sure that he will be looking to wreak havoc in another clan!!

-Rooster- ]

So your saying someone might actually post in the CDS recruiting thread LOL.

LMAO!!

Rockman35 ]

I just wanted to let everyone know in the UF Community that we had an incident with a clan mate, bizzyb0t, that was repeatedly causing drama. As a result he was given the opportunity to resign from the clan or he would be removed.

After removing him, he managed to hack into our forum and remove all of our data. As of right now we do not have a functional web site but that will be only for the short term. Our clan leader is working with the server company to investigate how this happened and what we need to do to make sure it does not happen again.

I am posting this obviously to warn all clans in the UF Community to stand clear of this individual. His PS3 ID and the name used in our clan was bizzyb0t. I will also post his ISP address as soon as I can get that from our records. He is registered here at UF and someone here may be able to post it sooner than I.

I know that his actions used against the odc clan can not get him removed from this community, but I felt that it was my duty to warn each and every one of you to be careful of this person as I am sure that he will be looking to wreak havoc in another clan!!

That sucks man sorry to hear that Rockman.

That's why you should always recruit people who know nothing about everything. I had a recruit send me a message asking how to post an app, i told him to go onto the forums. He asked me what forums were. Then i denied him. lol. I had no idea how he found us, but him in the clan might make everyone else feel smarter.

Back on topic, hopefully they get all of your site figured out odc, good luck.

Rockman35 ]

Thanks ev1...I found his clan post, hope he enjoys GB!! ;D

Also to those of you that watch over your own forums including here in UF here is the IP and Host Address to watch out for:

IP: 71.212.169.194

Hostname:

71-212-169-194.hlrn.qwest.net

have you CAlled QWEST or had your HOSTING company call them... ? Im sure by the IP he's in some trouble...

We actually are discussing prosecution. forest has been in contact with our server company but I haven't received an update from him today. I think that the server company would be interested in prosecuting as well...after all he damaged one of their clients...so we shall see.

His PS3 name is also bizzyb0t (Thats a zero)

I just found out that there are other IP addresses used in the past...here they are:

Range of IP addresses used in the past. I don't know alot about computers but I hopes this helps all of you:

Rock, you're such a drama queen. ::)

Let's get a few facts straight. One, I didn't "hack" into anything. Check the server logs and get your terminology up to speed. Secondly, I'm the guy that rebuilt the forum from scratch after forest fucked it up when he lost the old domain. Why should you benefit from my hard work after you were an ass to me and others then got me removed from the clan? After I called you out on your hypocrisy, you decided to turn it into some popularity contest with the CC and of course, who would dare cross the mighty Rockman35? You're a bully and you try your hardest to be some sort of forum Nazi. My "mistake" was standing up to you.

I'll tell you what I did-- I undid my hard work in rebuilding the forums, I didn't touch the rest of the site and the MySQL database. I didn't want the forums gone forever, I'm not some cold-hearted sonofabitch.

You can run around calling me some sort of menace but you're the biggest drama machine in [odc] and always have been. You think you can get away with what you want on the forums and be a hypocrite. Now you get to sit your dumb ass stand idly by as some other chump gets to rebuild the forums. As for calling it criminal (like you called what Ghost did) you're stupid. What I did was morally wrong, and wrongfully made the rest of the clan suffer for a few hours. For that and the stress it caused forest, I feel bad. However, you couldn't classify what I did as criminal. I can't blame you though, cops have never been known for their legal prowess.

Oh, as for posting my IP address all over the place, well whoop-dee-doo. Firstly, ever heard of a 'dynamic IP'? Ever heard of a proxy? Welcome to the internet, copper.

As for the line, "hope he enjoys GB". That just points out the simplicity of your thinking.

And Deja-Voodoo- what are you-- stupid? Trying to act like you're so clever? I've been online and on the internet probably before you could spell your name, internet tough guy. Stay out of shit you don't understand, mmkay?

Anyone else have anything to say? Posts like Rock's is like throwing chum in the water, for you drama sharks.

Anyone can come on here and flame like an idiot. You didn't help yourself in anyway. You admit to screwing up their forums and don't show remorse. You sound pretty selfish to me.

That is the basis for my "genius observation".

I will let the rest of the "drama queens" have at ya.

Good luck

Red0ctobeR ]

Anyone can come on here and flame like an idiot. You didn't help yourself in anyway. You admit to screwing up their forums and don't show remorse. You sound pretty selfish to me.

That is the basis for my "genius observation".

I will let the rest of the "drama queens" have at ya.

Good luck

Yeah, you're not too sharp with the whole 'reading comprehension' thing, are you?

Not helping myself how? Who said I was trying to help myself.

And I'd posit, that were all are selfish at times.

I have no qualms with anyone. But you attack me when I state the obvious.

You did all this work to their forums so YOU are entitled to something. So YOU undo the things done their THEIR forums. Not YOUR forums. Do you see the trend?

You are preaching to the choir here. You are obviously in the wrong. You think you were done wrong so you retaliated. In a childish manner I might add. Man up and just go away. That is the only way to save face here, whats left of it anyway.