Some nice lookin art work up there.!!

I normally would vote for SiD because the rest are way bigger than i would consider a sig, but since this isn't a gfx site.. we are voting for the best art.

I think Tool did a great job of mixing & blending, where as most of the others could just be images with text put over them. ;D

But they all do look great. Not a bad one in the bunch.!

CDBS14 ]

this might sound dumb' date=' but im color blind. I just wanted to know, on my signature/banner is my name written in yellow or green?

its really bugging me because i dont know what color i wrote it on, lol and i want to use it on something else.

[/quote']

Yellow.

You're funny. ;D Actually THIS is the color. I changed the color of the word "THIS" to match.

Was that rude? LMAO My best friend in High School was color blind, I used to mess with him ALL the time.

IT's ....

yellow and it looks pretty good.

CDBS14 ]

thanks' date=' lol. Most people dont believe me; heck i got a bad grade for art 2 years ago because i kept arguing with my teacher that green was red on a color chart i had made.

[/quote']

my biology teacher sophomore year was colorblind and i got kicked out of his class because i said "twister must really suck for you, huh?" i found out later that he gets offended easy.

Guest CplKoontz
Red0ctobeR ]

Jaxon yours would be perfect if it weren't so damn tall. If you put it at about 150-175 px tall that would be one badass sig.

i agree with ya red...

great work Mike and everyone else.

i voted "e" myself, but like them all!