leaked cod mw2 details

http://tiltedscreen.com/?p=2896

*Vehicles will be in MW2

*M16 will return, using stopping power will only be OHK at head, neck, and torso (abdomen, limbs, and hands/feet will not)

*Ak47 and M4 will return, unknown if there are any changes

*M40 will return, ACOG damage boost will be fixed

*Scorpion, P90, M21, R700, G3, G360 will not return

*There are more unknown weapons that will not return

*New sniper rifle: SR25M (United states forces)

*New Assault rifle: Diemeco C8 (Canadian forces M4 equivelant)

*New Assault rifle: L85A2 (United Kingdom forces)

*Total weapons in multiplayer are said to be around 35

*Favourite Modern warfare 1 maps will return

*Helicopters, air strikes, UAV will return

*Red dot sightings will come in different shapes for multiplayer (circular, square, original)

*Snipers will have special grass camouflage (As seen in Modern warfare 1’s campaign)

*All perks will return from MW except eavesdrop and others will be altered

*All gametypes will return from MW and all will have hardcore versions

*New gametype: Secure (Call of duty version of capture the flag, however you capture the enemy’s Intel)

*New gametype unconfirmed name, similar to search and destroy, however instead of trying to plant a bomb, you try to kill a specified enemy

*Solider customization for each class (and each country)

*Sniper with silencers will NOT be in multiplayer

*There are NO bots in local multiplayer

*Similar version to Nazi Zombies, however details are unknown

*NO guest players online, 1 player per console

*Killcam save feature

*There is blood and gore

*Offline/Online Co-op

*Story takes place in the Middle East

*Role as US marines return

*Ken Lally voice work in campaign

*Release is set for sometime in November

*New army tags will be available to add different elements in campaign (similar to halo skulls)

*Campaign-only weapons

CDBS14 ]

*Vehicles will be in MW2

*M16 will return' date=' using stopping power will only be OHK at head, neck, and torso (abdomen, limbs, and hands/feet will not)

*Red dot sightings will come in different shapes for multiplayer (circular, square, original)

*Snipers will have special grass camouflage (As seen in Modern warfare 1’s campaign)

*New gametype: Secure (Call of duty version of capture the flag, however you capture the enemy’s Intel)

*New gametype unconfirmed name, similar to search and destroy, however instead of trying to plant a bomb, you try to kill a specified enemy

*Killcam save feature

*There is blood and gore

*Offline/Online Co-op

*New army tags will be available to add different elements in campaign (similar to halo skulls)

*Campaign-only weapons

Sounds like KZ2 Assassination. Ill def get down with this game. I hated to see them go back to WWII

Shadowboxin- ]
CDBS14 ]

*Vehicles will be in MW2

*M16 will return' date=' using stopping power will only be OHK at head, neck, and torso (abdomen, limbs, and hands/feet will not)

*Killcam save feature

*There is blood and gore

*Offline/Online Co-op

*Campaign-only weapons

Sounds like KZ2 Assassination. Ill def get down with this game. I hated to see them go back to WWII

i wonder how they will implement vehicles AGAIN, cod waw tanks were kind of a failure as people whore those things like no tomorrow.

Sharkbait2 ]

tanks on shipment!

I think a huge forest level would be cool. Me and some old friends created a cod2 map like that in the forest with fog, tons of trees, and blown up tanks on fire... It was awesome.

Like the one from the single player sniper mission. Lots of trees, tall grass, burning tanks. That would be badass!! ;D

Red0ctobeR ]

Yea the current Modern Warfare is kick ass. I jsut wonder how they could implement Vehicles into it with the current maps.

Also I wonder if they will finally have better Clan support.

That's the real question. CoD4:MW would have almost been perfect with clan support. And I say "with" because putting letters in front of your name is not clan support.

Chili-Palmer ]

Hmm, I might want to check it out.. I didn't know you could edit maps in FarCry2. :)

more than edit, MAKE YOUR OWN MAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is just awesome, the PC version of course has more features but it was a nice edition to the consoles because we never get that; and i know what you mean with HALO3 forge, but that is just making like custom versions of where weapons are and stuff, not completely making a level or changing it to the point of nonrecognition. But both would still be a cool way of modding.

I like MW1, I don't mind if they make it similar, just new levels. Honestly I wish they would do SOCOM the same.If they just made new maps and kept pumping those out I wouldn't need a different game. I loved Cobined Assault so much I just wish they would have built off of that.

CDBS14 ]
Chili-Palmer ]

Hmm' date=' I might want to check it out.. I didn't know you could edit maps in FarCry2. :)

[/quote']

that is just awesome, the PC version of course has more features but it was a nice edition to the consoles because we never get that; and i know what you mean with HALO3 forge, but that is just making like custom versions of where weapons are and stuff, not completely making a level or changing it to the point of nonrecognition. But both would still be a cool way of modding.

You can make your own maps on Far Cry 2? And can you upload those for others to play like LBP??

IRISH BULL ]
CDBS14 ]
Chili-Palmer ]

Hmm' date=' I might want to check it out.. I didn't know you could edit maps in FarCry2. :)

[/quote']

You can make your own maps on Far Cry 2? And can you upload those for others to play like LBP??

yep.

CDBS14 ]
IRISH BULL ]

yep.

WOW, I didn't know that. Why have not more games utilize this feature? I mean, look at the endless possibilities they have on LBP. That was a major selling point for me for LBP, it technically never can get old. Imagine map making ability on SOCOM or KZ2?!!