I thought we were waiting for Nov 10, 09?

http://360.kombo.com/article.php?artid=16389

WAW seems to have a bigger following on the box for it here at UF.. besides its antique weaponry. Although the boy swears by it, I haven't played it much he told me COD4 has become full of TK'rs and cheaters even on the box? So I guess the question is should we revisit the idea of an Xbox offering for COD WAW or PS3 or should we wait and see what COD MW 2 will be like? Chili gave it a go for offering a UF WAW xbox version but it didn't get much participation so it was canned. Probably why it wasn't brought up for the PS3's version. November of this year seems to be a huge month for new possibilities for the shooter gamer? at this point (this isn't anything official just my opinion.. ) we are just more inclined to wait and see what if any proves to be good titles.

175 days away...

The 2 games could combine in a Modern and Past type of UF Tournament.

Wat too complicated when we cant even get enough people to join on one game. lol

If anything i would suggest a tourney for PS3. we just dont have the numbers for 360 (i still think more people play CoD4, but WaW is a better game)

If your worried about Team Killers WAW is perfect. You team kill twice you get booted out of the game. It's great. I've dropped socom and been playing WAW for weeks. Had a great time with a scrimmage with CBS the other day and planning on hitting up Fatal Corruption tonight! Any other UF Clans interested in scrim age with us on ps3 or xbox hit us up!

MaluNYMets ]

If your worried about Team Killers WAW is perfect. You team kill twice you get booted out of the game. It's great. I've dropped socom and been playing WAW for weeks. Had a great time with a scrimmage with CBS the other day and planning on hitting up Fatal Corruption tonight! Any other UF Clans interested in scrim age with us on ps3 or xbox hit us up!

we're always down for a scrim man, but we may want to plan something at least a day in advance... lol. I saw your message a little late yesterday. Drop us a line sometime on our site and we can work something out.